Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Problem-Based Learning: An Approach to Medical Education. Springer, New York, NY1980
- A taxonomy of problem-based learning methods.Med Educ. 1986; 20: 481-486
- Review of the literature on PBL in the clinical setting.Teach Learning Med. 1997; 9: 4-9
- Problem-based learning in a third-year pediatric clerkship.Teach Learning Med. 1996; 8: 28-32
- Problem-based learning: an effective educational method for a surgery clerkship.J Surg Res. 1992; 53: 326-330
- Problem-based learning in clinical medicine.Teach Learning Med. 1996; 8: 111-115
- Problem-based learning: a review of literature on its outcome and implementation issues.Acad Med. 1993; 68: 52-81
- Student performance on step 1 and step 2 of the United States Medical Licensing Examination following implementation of a problem-based learning curriculum.Acad Med. 2000; 75: 66-70
- Effectiveness of problem-based learning curricula: research and theory.Acad Med. 2000; 75: 259-266
- Faculty development for problem-based learning programs.Teach Learning Med. 1995; 7: 138-148
Presented in part at the meetings of the Council on Medical Student Education in Pediatrics, March 1998, and the Ambulatory Pediatric Association, May 1998.