Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Consumer health plan choice: current knowledge and future directions.Annu Rev Public Health. 1997; 18: 507-528
- Evidence for selective health maintenance organization enrollment among children and adolescents covered by Medicaid.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 1996; 150: 503-507
- Case study: Colorado Medicaid HMO Risk Adjustment.Inquiry. 1998; 35: 154-170
Hwang et al. Comparison of risk adjusters for medicaid-enrolled children with and without chronic health conditions. Ambulatory Pediatrics 1:217-224
- Data sources and implication: administrative databases.in: Iezzoni LI Risk Adjustment for Measuring Healthcare Outcomes. Health Administration Press, Chicago, Ill1997: 169-242
- How pediatric educators know what to teach: the use of teaching scripts.Pediatrics. 1999; 104: 148-150
- Diffusion of Innovations. 3rd ed. Free Press, New York, NY1983