Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- National Academy Press, Washington, DC2000: 71-102 Calling the Shots: Immunization Finance Policies and Practices.
- Vaccines for children program, United States, 1997.Pediatrics. 1999; 104 (Accessed June 6, 2002): e15
- The impact of the Vaccine for Children's program on child immunization delivery: a policy analysis.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 1996; 150: 577-581
- State-level perspectives on immunization policies, practices, and program financing in the 1990s.Am J Prev Med. 2000; 19: 32-44
- Effect of thimerosal recommendations on hospitals' neonatal hepatitis B vaccination policies.J Pediatr. 2001; 138: 752-755
- Impact of the joint statement by the American Academy of Pediatrics/US Public Health Service on thimerosal in vaccines on hospital infant hepatitis B vaccination practices.Pediatrics. 2001; 107: 755-758
- Impact of recommendations to suspend the birth dose of hepatitis B virus vaccine.JAMA. 2001; 285: 1874-1879
- Changes in hepatitis B vaccination practices in hospital newborn nurseries, January–December 1999.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2001; 155: 915-920
- Newborn hepatitis B vaccination policy in hospital nurseries.Pediatrics. 2002; 109 (Accessed June 6, 2002): e21
- Notice to readers. Thimerosal in vaccines: a joint statement of the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Public Health Service.Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 1999; 48: 563-565
- Notice to readers. Availability of hepatitis B vaccine that does not contain thimerosal as a preservative.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 1999; 48: 780-782
- Resume hep B immunization at birth: AAP.AAP News. 2000; 16: 1
- Progress toward integrating hepatitis B vaccine into routine infant immunization schedules, 1991 through 1994.Pediatrics. 1996; 97: 798-803
- Hospitals' responses to universal infant hepatitis B vaccination recommendations.Pediatrics. 1995; 96: 875-879
- Attitudes, practices, and preferences of pediatricians regarding initiation of hepatitis B immunization at birth.Pediatrics. 2001; 108 (Accessed June 6, 2002): e98
- 1998 Merck Annual Report/Vaccine.Accessed June 16, 2001)
- Recommended Childhood Immunization Schedule: United States, 2002.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2002; 51: 31-33
- Association between administration of hepatitis B vaccine at birth and completion of the hepatitis B and 4:3:1:3 vaccine series.JAMA. 2000; 284: 978-983
- Hepatitis B vaccination among children in inner-city housing, 1991–1997.JAMA. 1999; 282: 1725-1730
Presented in part at the Society for Pediatrics Research Meeting, Baltimore, Md, May 2, 2001.