Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Immunization Safety Review: Measles-Mumps-Rubella Vaccine and Autism. National Academy Press, Washington, DC2001
- When parents say no to child vaccinations.New York Times. 2002;
- The not-so-crackpot autism theory.New York Times Magazine. 2002;
- Changes in the population of persons with autism and pervasive developmental disorders in California's developmental services system: 1987 through 1998 A Report to the Legislature. California Health and Human Services.
- Statewide study of autism rate underway.Boston Globe. 2002;
- Report to the Legislature on the principal findings from the epidemiology of autism in California: a comprehensive pilot study. University of California, Davis, M.I.N.D. Institute, 2002
- Is there an epidemic of autism?.Pediatrics. 2001; 107: 411-412
Fombonne E. Epidemiological findings on autism and related developmental disorders Paper presented at: First Workshop of the Committee on Educational Interventions for Children with Autism, National Research Council, Dec. 13–14, 1999
- The epidemiology of autistic spectrum disorders: is the prevalence rising?.Ment Retard Dev Disabil Res Rev. 2002; 8: 151-161
- Prevalence of autism in a US metropolitan area.JAMA. 2003; 289: 49-55
- Ileal-lymphoid-nodular hyperplasia, non-specific colitis and pervasive developmental disorder in children.Lancet. 1998; 351: 637-641
- Potential viral pathogenetic mechanism for new variant inflammatory bowel disease.J Clin Pathol Mol Pathol. 2002; 55: 1-6
- Immunization Safety Review: Thimerosal-Containing Vaccines and Neurodevelopmental Disorders. National Academy Press, Washington, DC2001
- A population-based study of measles, mumps, and rubella vaccination and autism.N Engl J Med. 2002; 347: 1477-1482
- Iatrogenic exposure to mercury after hepatitis B vaccination in preterm infants.J Pediatr. 2000; 136: 679-681
- Mercury concentration and metabolism in infants receiving vaccines containing thimerosal: a descriptive study.Lancet. 2002; 360: 1737-1741
- Do parents understand immunizations? a national telephone survey.Pediatrics. 2000; 106: 1097-1102
Vaccines: An issue of trust Consumer Reports, August 2001
- The National Academies Press, Washington, DC2002: 76-79 Immunization Safety Review: Hepatitis B Vaccine and Demyelinating Neurological Disorders.