Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- American Medical Association, Chicago, Ill1997: 211-220 Graduate Medical Education Directory, 1997–1998.
- Comparison of continuity clinic experience by practice setting and postgraduate level.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 1996; 150: 1299-1304
- Resident and family continuity in pediatric continuity clinic: nine years of observation.Pediatrics. 1998; 101: 37-42
- Description of a combined internal medicine-pediatrics continuity clinic for combined program residents.South Med J. 2001; 94: 1173-1176
- Resident training in community pediatricians' offices. Not a financial drain.Am J Dis Child. 1990; 144: 1356-1359
- Pediatric residents' continuity clinics: how are we really doing?.Pediatrics. 1995; 96: 616-621
- Implementation of the community outpatient practice experience in a large pediatric residency program.Pediatrics. 1995; 96: 90-98
- Effects of time-in-clinic, clinic setting, and faculty supervision on the continuity clinic experience.Pediatrics. 1993; 91: 1089-1093
- How well does the continuity experience prepare residents for practice?.Ambul Pediatr. 2002; 2: 401-405
- Primary care relationships in pediatric hospital clinics vs private offices.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2000; 154: 1209-1213
- Multisite survey of pediatric residents' continuity experiences: their perceptions of the clinical and educational opportunities.Pediatrics. 2001; 107: 1171
- Didactic value of the clinical evaluation exercise: missed opportunities.J Gen Intern Med. 1996; 11: 551-553
- The mini-CEX: a method for assessing clinical skills.Ann Intern Med. 2003; 138: 476-481
- General Competencies. ACGME, Chicago, Ill1999
- The University of Massachusetts Medical Center office-based continuity experience: are we preparing pediatric residents for primary care practice?.Pediatrics. 1997; 100: 715
- Should we be teaching residents how to bill for their outpatient services?.Pediatrics. 2001; 108: 999-1000
- General pediatric teaching clinics and managed care.Pediatrics. 1998; 101: 775-778
- Developing models for pediatric residency training in managed care settings.Pediatrics. 1998; 101: 753-759
Presented as a poster at the annual meeting of the Ambulatory Pediatrics Association, Baltimore, Md, April 28, 2001.