Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Faculty appointment and tenure policies in medical schools: 1997 status report.Acad Med. 1998; 73: 212-219
- The present and future of appointments, tenure and compensation policies for medical school clinical faculty.Acad Med. 2001; 76: 993-1004
- Institutional policies of U.S. medical schools. Negotiating tenure, promotion and benefits for part-time faculty.Acad Med. 2000; 75: 846-849
Academic Physician & Scientist. Endorsed by the Association of American Medical Colleges New York, NY: Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins
- Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In. Penguin Books, New York, NY1991
- Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most. Penguin Putnam, New York, NY2000
- Renegotiating Health Care: Resolving Conflict to Build Collaboration. Jossey-Bass, Inc, San Francisco1995
- The Complete Negotiator. Barnes and Noble Books, New York, NY1986
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI).Accessed February 21, 2004)
- Association of American Medical Colleges. Trends in U.S. medical school faculty salaries.JAMA. 2000; 284: 1130-1135
- Report on Medical School Faculty Salaries, 2002–2003. Association of American Medical Colleges Data Services, Division of Medical School Services and Studies, Washington, DC2004
Presented in part as an Educational Seminar at the 2001, 2002, 2003, and 2004 Pediatric Academic Societies Meetings.