Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Balanced Budget Act of 1997, Pub L No. 105–33, Subtitle J-State Children's Health Insurance Program (Aug. 5, 1997)
- Health Insurance Coverage: Consumer Income.Accessed June 25, 2003.)
- Waiting in the wings: Eligibility and enrollment in the State Children's Health Insurance Program.Health Aff. 1999; 18: 126-132
- Evaluation of a State Health Insurance Program for Low-Income Children: Implications for State Child Health Insurance Programs.Pediatrics. 2000; 105: 363-371
- Impact of a children's health insurance program on newly enrolled children.JAMA. 1998; 279: 1820-1825
- The impact of a children's health insurance program by age.Pediatrics. 1999; 104: 1051-1058
- Evaluation of New York State's Child Health Plus: access, utilization, quality of health care, and health status.Pediatrics. 2000; 105: 711-718
US Dept of Health and Human Services. State Child Health Insurance Program Plan Activity Map. Rockville, Md: US Dept of Health and Human Services, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services Available at: http://www.cms.hhs.gov/schip/chip-map.asp Accessed June 25, 2003.
- Societal and individual determinants of medical care utilization in the United States.Milbank Q. 1973; 51: 95-124
- Exploring dimensions of access to medical care.Health Serv Res. 1983; 18: 50-74
- A framework for the study of access to medical care.Health Serv Res. 1974; 9: 208-220
- Health insurance and access to primary care for children.N Engl J Med. 1998; 338: 513-519
- The unmet health needs of America's children.Pediatrics. 2000; 105: 989-997
- Survey of American Families: Comparison of Households With Insured vs. Uninsured Children Eligible for SCHIP/Medicaid Coverage. Wirthlin Worldwide, McLean, Va2001 (Sponsored by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation)Accessed June 25, 2003.)
- Mail and Internet Surveys: The Tailored Design Method. 2nd ed. Wiley and Sons, New York2000
- National Health Interview Survey. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, Hyattsville, Md1999Accessed March 2003)
- CAHPS® 2.0 Survey and Reporting Kit. US Dept of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Rockville, Md1999 (AHCPR Publication No. 99–0039H)
- Consumer assessment of health plans study: foreword.Med Care. 1999; 37: MS1-MS9
- SCHIP Evaluation Tool. American Academy of Pediatrics, Chicago1998Accessed June 25, 2003.)
- Consumer Assessment of Care in the Medicaid Managed Care Programs: Final Report to the Iowa Department of Human Services. University of Iowa, Public Policy Center, Iowa City, Iowa2000
Haley JM, Kenney GM. Why Aren't More Uninsured Children Enrolled in Medicaid or SCHIP? Urban Institute. Report Number B-35 in the series New Federalism: National Survey of America's Families Available at: http://www.urban.org/url.cfm?ID=310217 Accessed June 25, 2003.
- Health Plan Employer Data and Information Set (HEDIS). Technical Specifications. National Committee on Quality Assurance, Washington, DC2002