Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Managing otitis media: a time for change.Pediatrics. 1995; 96: 712-715
- Otitis media—principles for judicious use of antimicrobial agents.Pediatrics. 1998; 101: 165-171
- Clinical implications of antibiotic resistance for management of acute otitis media.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 1998; 17: 1084-1089
- Training for general practice: clinical behaviour in trainers and trainees.BMJ. 1984; 288: 762-764
- Pediatric residents' clinical diagnostic accuracy of otitis media.Pediatrics. 2002; 109: 993-998
- Assessing diagnostic accuracy and tympanocentesis skills in the management of otitis media.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2001; 155: 1137-1142
- Diagnostic accuracy, tympanocentesis training performance, and antibiotic selection by pediatric residents in management of otitis media.Pediatrics. 2002; 110: 1064-1070
- Videotaped otoendoscopic examinations in clinical education and research.Pediatr Res. 1992; 31: 123A
- Videotaped otoendoscopic examinations in clinical education and research: 1995 update.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 1995; 149: 117
- Validation of otitis media with effusion.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 1983; 92: 5-6
- Otoendoscopic examinations, training videotape 1 and test videotape 1 (review).Int J Pediatr Otolaryngol. 1996; 35: 74
- Videotaped otoendoscopic examinations series: test videotape 2 and training videotape 2 (videotape review).J Pediatr. 1996; 129: 49
- Videotaped otoendoscopic examinations series: test videotape 3 and training videotape 3 (videotape review).J Pediatr. 1996; 132: 435
- The measurement of observer agreement for categorical data.Biometrics. 1977; 33: 159-174
- Pediatric resident training in the diagnosis and treatment of acute otitis media.Pediatrics. 2002; 109: 404-408
- Outcome Project.Accessed May 2003)
The opinions or assertions contained herein are the private ones of the authors and are not to be construed as official or reflecting the views of the Department of Defense, United States Air Force, or the Uniformed Services University.