Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Improving the quality of healthcare for children: implementing the results of the AHSR research agenda conference.Health Serv Res. 1998; 33: 955-967
- Improving immunization coverage rates: an evidence-based review of the literature.Epidemiol Rev. 1999; 21: 96-142
- Effect of patient reminder/recall interventions on immunization rates.JAMA. 2000; 284: 1820-1827
- Quality improvement in immunization delivery following an unsuccessful immunization recall.Ambul Pediatr. 2004; 4: 217-223
- Immunization recall: effectiveness and barriers to success in an urban, teaching clinic.J Pediatr. 2001; 139: 630-635
- Immunization pockets of need: science and practice.Am J Prev Med. 2000; 19: 89-98
- A randomized study of tracking with outreach and provider prompting to improve immunization coverage and primary care.Pediatrics. 1999; 103: 31-38
Szilagyi PG. The Primary Care Outreach Program Presentation at: The Immunization Education and Quality Improvement Symposium, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Immunization Program; October 22, 2003; Atlanta, Ga
- Reducing geographic, racial, and ethnic disparities in childhood immunization rates by using reminder/recall interventions in urban primary care practices.Pediatrics. 2002; 110: e58