Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Recommendations regarding interventions to improve vaccination coverage in children, adolescents, and adults.Am J Prev Med. 2000; 18: 92-96
- Reviews of evidence regarding interventions to improve vaccination coverage in children, adolescents, and adults. The Task Force on Community Preventive Services.Am J Prev Med. 2000; 18: 97-140
- Patient reminder and patient recall systems to improve immunization rates.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2005; : CD003941
- Effect of patient reminder/recall interventions on immunization rates: a review.JAMA. 2000; 284: 1820-1827
- Childhood vaccination providers in the United States.Am J Public Health. 2002; 92: 266-270
- Adoption of reminder and recall messages for immunizations by pediatricians and public health clinics.Pediatrics. 2003; 112: 1076-1082
- Immunization recall: effectiveness and barriers to success in an urban teaching clinic.J Pediatr. 2001; 139: 630-635
Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Immunization Program Operations Manual. July 2009. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/policies/ipom/. Accessed August 18, 2010.
- Colorado Annual Immunization Progress Report for CY2008, Section IX—Immunization Information Systems.Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, Denver, ColoSeptember 1, 2009
O’Leary S, Lowery E, Armon C, Todd J. Vaccine-preventable diseases in Colorado’s children, 2007. State of the health of Colorado’s children. 2008;5(1). Available at: http://www.thechildrenshospital.org/pdf/Vaccine-Preventable-Diseases-Colorado-Children-2007.pdf. Accessed August 11, 2010.
American Immunization Registry Association. Reminder/recall in immunization information systems. April 2009. Available at: http://www.immregistries.org/pdf/AIRA_MIROW_RR_041009.pdf. Accessed August 18, 2010.
- Qualitative content analysis in nursing research: concepts, procedures and measures to achieve trustworthiness.Nurse Educ Today. 2004; 24: 105-112
- Three approaches to qualitative content analysis.Qual Health Res. 2005; 15: 1277-1288
Stemler S. An overview of content analysis. Practical Assessment, Research and Evaluation. 2001;7. Available at: http://PAREonline.net/getvn.asp?v=7&n=17. Accessed October 28, 2010.
- Foundations of Mixed Methods Research Integrating Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches in the Social and Behavioral Sciences.Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks, Calif2009
- Constructing Grounded Theory.Sage, London2006
- Progress in immunization information systems—United States, 2008.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2010; 59: 133-135
- American Academy of Pediatrics. Recommended immunization schedules for children and adolescents—United States, 2007.Pediatrics. 2007; 119: 207-208
- Measuring meaningful use.Health Aff (Millwood). 2010; 29: 601-606
Dr Daley is currently affiliated with the Institute for Health Research, Kaiser Permanente Colorado, Denver, Colo; Ms Irby is currently affiliated with the Colorado Foundation for Medical Care, Denver, Colo; Ms Nowels is currently affiliated with the Department of General Internal Medicine, School of Medicine University of Colorado, Denver, Colo
The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.