Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- BEME guide no. 1: best evidence medical education.Med Teach. 1999; 21: 553-562
- Evaluation of training.in: Craig R. Training and Development Handbook. McGraw Hill, 3rd edition. New York, NY1987 (301–319)
Association for Pediatric Program Directors. APPD share warehouse. Available at: http://www.appd.org/members_only/login.cfm. Accessed December 30, 2008.
- What is evidence-based education?.Br J Educ Stud. 1999; 47: 108-121
- Outcomes in medical education: what is the standard and outcome of care delivered by our graduates?.Adv Health Sci Educ. 1999; 4: 9-25
- Quality collaboratives: lessons from research.Qual Safety Health Care. 2002; 11: 345-351
Ulmer C, Wolman DM, Johns MME, eds. Committee on Optimizing Graduate Medical Trainee (Resident) Work Hours and Schedules to Improve Patient Safety, Institute of Medicine. Resident Duty Hours: Enhancing Sleep, Supervision, and Safety. Washington, DC: National Academy of Sciences; 2008.
- Crossing the Quality Chasm: A New Health System for the 21st Century.The National Academies Press, Washington, DC2001
- Program Evaluation: Alternatives Approaches and Practical Guidelines.3rd ed. Pearson Education Inc, Boston, Mass2004