Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Depression among youth in primary care models for delivering mental health services.Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am. 2002; 11 (viii): 477-497
- Effectiveness of a quality improvement intervention for adolescent depression in primary care clinics: a randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 2005; 293: 311-319
- Guidelines for Adolescent Depression in Primary Care (GLAD-PC): II. Treatment and ongoing management.Pediatrics. 2007; 120: e1313-e1326
- Expert survey for the management of adolescent depression in primary care.Pediatrics. 2008; 121: e101-e107
- Psychopathology in pediatric primary care: the new hidden morbidity.Pediatrics. 1988; 82: 415-424
- Mental health screening in pediatric practice: factors related to positive screens and the contribution of parental/personal concern.Pediatrics. 2006; 118: 1896-1906
- Do pediatricians think they are responsible for identification and management of child mental health problems? Results of the AAP periodic survey.Ambul Pediatr. 2008; 8: 11-17
- Guidelines for Adolescent Depression in Primary Care (GLAD-PC): I. Identification, assessment, and initial management.Pediatrics. 2007; 120: e1299-e1312
- Children's mental health service use across service sectors.Health Aff (Millwood). 1995; 14: 147-159
- Barriers and new directions in mental health services research in the primary care setting.J Clin Child Psychol. 1994; 23: 133-142
- Reactions and needs of tristate-area pediatricians after the events of September 11th: implications for children's mental health services.Pediatrics. 2004; 113: 1357-1366
- Improving the reporting quality of nonrandomized evaluations of behavioral and public health interventions: The TREND statement.Am J Public Health. 2004; 94: 361-366
- Children who lost a parent as a result of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001: registry construction and population description.Death Stud. 2007; 31: 87-100
- Commitment to change statements can predict actual change in practice.J Contin Educ Health Prof. 2003; 23: 81-93
- Guilford Press, New York, NY1996 The Psychology of Action: Linking Cognition and Motivation to Behavior.
- Effective self-regulation of goal attainment.Int J Educ Res. 2000; 33: 705-732
- Applying theory-driven approaches to understanding and modifying clinicians’ behavior: what do we know?.Psychiatr Serv. 2007; 58: 342-348
- Interventions to improve outpatient referrals from primary care to secondary care [review].The Cochrane Collaboration. 2008; : 1-47
- Screening and brief intervention in primary care settings.Alcohol Res Health. 2004-2005; 28: 57-62
Laraque D, Jensen PS, Schonfeld D. Feelings Need Check Ups Too: Addressing the Mental Health Needs of Children in Response to September 11th and Other Catastrophic Events: an Educational Resource for Pediatricians [CD-ROM]. American Academy of Pediatrics. Elk Grove Village, Ill; 2004.
- Comparison of the PSC-17 and alternative mental health screens in an at-risk primary care sample.J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2007; 46: 611-618
- Use of the Pediatric Symptom Checklist to screen for psychosocial problems in pediatric primary care: a national feasibility study.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 1999; 153: 254-260
- Validation and utility of a self-report version of PRIME-MD: the PHQ primary care study. Primary Care Evaluation of Mental Disorders. Patient Health Questionnaire.JAMA. 1999; 282: 1737-1744
- Talking with children about death.J Pediatr Health Care. 1993; 7: 269-274
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy of depression and depressive symptoms during adolescence: a review and meta-analysis.J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 1998; 37: 26-34
- Systematic review of efficacy of cognitive behaviour therapies in childhood and adolescent depressive disorder.BMJ. 1998; 316: 1559-1563
- The clinical effectiveness of counselling in primary care: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Psychol Med. 2003; 33: 203-215
- The patient health questionnaire for adolescents: validation of an instrument for the assessment of mental disorders among adolescent primary care patients.J Adolesc Health. 2002; 30: 196-204
Laraque D, Jensen PS, Schonfeld D. Feelings Need Check Ups Too: Addressing the Mental Health Needs of Children Following Catastrophic Events: an Educational Resource for Pediatricians [toolkit]. American Academy of Pediatrics. Elk Grove Village, Ill; 2006.
- A propensity score analysis of brief worksite crisis interventions after the World Trade Center disaster.Med Care. 2006; 44: 1-9
- Implementing matching estimators for average treatment effects in Stata.Stata J. 2004; 4: 290-311
- Statistical Group Comparison.Wiley, New York, NY2002
- A web-based alcohol clinical training (ACT) curriculum: is in-person faculty development necessary to affect teaching?.BMC Med Educ. 2008; 8: 11
- Improving physicians’ interviewing skills and reducing patients’ emotional distress. A randomized clinical trial.Arch Intern Med. 1995; 155: 1877-1884
- Recommendations for future studies: a systematic review of educational interventions in primary care settings.Brit J Gen Pract. 1999; 49: 995-1001
- Improving child and parent mental health in primary care: a cluster-randomized trial of communication skills training.Pediatrics. 2008; 121: 266-275
- Managed care organizational complexity and access to high-quality mental health services: perspective of U.S. primary care physicians.Gen Hosp Psychiatry. 2003; 25: 149-157
- A doubtful guest: managed care and mental health.Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am. 2008; 17: 53-66
- Predicting the physical activity intention-behavior profiles of adopters and maintainers using three social cognition models.Ann Behav Med. 2008; 36: 244-252
- Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ1986 Social Foundations of Thought and Action: A Social Cognitive Theory.