Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Roberts K, Dewitt T. Strategic Planning/Negotiation. National Leadership Conference in General Pediatrics, February 11–13, New Orleans, La; 2009.
- A five-stage model of the mental activities involved in directed skill acquisition.in: Operations Research Center File. University of California, Berkley, Calif1980: 80-82
- Medical curriculum, training, and the continuum of medical education.J R Soc Med. 1994; 87: 47-49
About the institute for improving medical education. Association of American Medical Colleges Web site. Available at: http://www.aamc.org/meded/iime/about.htm. Accessed March 6, 2009.
- Vertical Integration in Teaching and Learning (VITAL): an approach to medical education in general practice.Med J Aust. 2007; 187: 133-135
- Looking to the future.Pediatrics. 2009; 123: S59-S60
- A continuum of competency assessment: the potential for reciprocal use of the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education toolbox and the components of the American Board of Pediatrics maintenance-of-certification program.Pediatrics. 2009; 123: S56-S58
- Educational epidemiology.JAMA. 2004; 292: 1044-1050