Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prevention and control of meningococcal disease. Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).MMWR Recomm Rep. 2005; 54: 1-21
- Preventing tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis among adolescents: use of tetanus toxoid, reduced diphtheria toxoid and acellular pertussis vaccines recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).MMWR Recomm Rep. 2006; 55: 1-34
- Adolescent immunizations and other clinical preventive services: a needle and a hook?.Pediatrics. 2008; 12: S25-S34
Gardasil [product information sheet]. Whitehouse Station, NJ: Merck & Co; 2006.
- Quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).MMWR Recomm Rep. 2007; 56: 1-24
- The case for a gender-neutral (universal) human papillomavirus vaccination policy in the United States: point.Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2008; 17: 805-808
- Additional health care visits needed among adolescents for human papillomavirus vaccine delivery within medical homes: a national study.Pediatrics. 2007; 120: 461-466
- Glycoprotein-D-adjuvant vaccine to prevent genital herpes.N Engl J Med. 2002; 347: 1652-1661
- Safety and immunogenicity of a bivalent cytomegalovirus DNA vaccine in healthy adult subjects.J Infect Dis. 2008; 197: 1634-1642
- Factors that are associated with parental acceptance of human papillomavirus vaccines: a randomized intervention study of written information about HPV.Pediatrics. 2006; 117: 1486-1493
- Parental perspectives on vaccinating children against sexually transmitted infections.Soc Sci Med. 2004; 58: 1405-1413
- Parental acceptance of the human papillomavirus vaccine.J Adolesc Health. 2005; 37: 248-251
- Behavioral frequency moderates the effects of message framing on HPV vaccine acceptability.Ann Behav Med. 2008; 35: 221-229
- Rates of human papillomavirus vaccination, attitudes about vaccination, and human papillomavirus prevalence in young women.Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 111: 1103-1110
- Uptake of first two doses of human papillomavirus vaccine by adolescent schoolgirls in Manchester: prospective cohort study.BMJ. 2008; 336: 1056-1058
- Uptake of HPV vaccine: demographics, sexual history and values, parenting style, and vaccine attitudes.J Adolesc Health. 2008; 43: 239-245
- Adolescent vaccination: coverage achieved by ages 13–15 years, and vaccinations received as recommended during ages 11–12 years, national health interview survey 1997–2003.J Adolesc Health. 2008; 43: 540-547
- Vaccination coverage among adolescents aged 13–17 years—United States, 2007.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2008; 57: 1100-1103
- Parental attitudes about sexually transmitted infection vaccination for their adolescent children.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2005; 159: 132-137
- Acceptability to Latino parents of sexually transmitted infection vaccination.Ambul Pediatr. 2008; 9: 98
Guiliano APJ, Male Quadrivalent HPV Vaccine Efficacy Trial Group. The efficacy of the quadrivalent HPV (types 6/11/16/18) vaccine in reducing the incidence of HPV infection and HPV-related genital disease in young men. Abstract TC 2–11. Nice, France: European Research Organization on Genital Infection and Neoplasia (EUROGIN); 2008.
- Use of the Internet and e-mail for health care information: results from a national survey.JAMA. 2003; 289: 2400-2406
- Public opinion on sex education in US schools.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2006; 160: 1151-1156
- Coverage of vaccines in private health plans: what does the public prefer?.Health Aff (Millwood). 2005; 24: 770-779
- Adolescent immunizations: policies to provide a shot in the arm for adolescents.J Adolesc Health. 2007; 41: 109-118