Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Stern D.T. Measuring Medical Professionalism. Oxford University Press, New York, NY2006
- American Board of Internal Medicine; ACP-ASIM Foundation. American College of Physicians-American Society of Internal Medicine; European Federation of Internal Medicine. Medical professionalism in the new millennium: a physician charter.Ann Intern Med. 2002; 136: 243-246
- Making sense of officership: developing a professional identity for 21st century army officers.in: Snider D. Watkins G. The Future of the Army Profession. McGraw-Hill, New York, NY2002: 357-378
- Context, conflict, and resolution: a new conceptual framework for evaluating professionalism.Acad Med. 2000; 75: S6-S11
- Disciplinary action by medical boards and prior behavior in medical school.N Engl J Med. 2005; 353: 2673-2682
- An ethical paradox: the effect of unethical conduct on medical students' values.J Med Ethics. 2000; 26: 462-465
- A prospective study of the relationship between medical knowledge and professionalism among internal medicine residents.Acad Med. 2007; 82: 587-592
- The hidden curriculum, ethics teaching, and the structure of medical education.Acad Med. 1994; 69: 861-871
- Team communication in the operating room. Talk patterns, sites of tension and implications for novices.Acad Med. 2002; 77: 37-42
- Perspectives: Key Concepts for Understanding Curriculum.Routledge, London1997
- The teaching of professionalism during residency: why it is failing and a suggestion to improve its success.Anesth Analg. 2009; 108: 948-954
- Improving professionalism: making the implicit more explicit.J Urol. 2007; 177: 2287-2291
- Enhancing the informal curriculum of a medical school: a case study in organizational culture change.J Gen Intern Med. 2008; 23: 715-722
- Frohna J.G. Teaching and Assessing Professionalism: A Program Director's Guide. American Board of Pediatrics, Chapel Hill, NC2008
- Development of a peer evaluation process in a pediatric residency program.Acad Pediatr. 2008; 8: e4
- Assessing professionalism: a review of the literature.Med Teach. 2004; 26: 366-373
- Measuring professionalism: a review of studies with instruments reported in the literature between 1982 and 2002.Acad Med. 2005; 80: 366-370
- The professionalism mini-evaluation exercise: a preliminary investigation.Acad Med. 2006; 81: S74-S78
Matz P, Spector ND, Smals L, et al. Electronic professionalism: appropriate behavior in the new age of communication. Presented at: 2009 Annual Meeting of the Association of Pediatric Program Directors; Baltimore, Md.