Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- About us. Available at.Accessed November 20, 2009)
UNICEF. Child poverty in perspective: an overview of child well-being in rich countries. Innocenti Report Card 7. Florence, Italy: UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre; 2007. Available at: http://www.unicef.org/media/files/ChildPovertyReport.pdf. Accessed November 17, 2009.
- The UNICEF report on child well-being.Ambul Pediatr. 2007; 7: 265-266
Crook C. The height of inequality. The Atlantic Monthly. September 2006:36–37.
- “Fair” inequality? Attitudes toward pay differentials: the United States in comparative perspective.Am Soc Rev. 2006; 71: 450-473
U.S. Central Intelligence Agency. The World Factbook. Available at: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2091rank.html. Accessed November 20, 2009.
- Unequal Treatment: Confronting Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Health Care.National Academy Press, Washington, DC2003
- Starting early: a life-course perspective on child health disparities: developing a research action agenda.Pediatrics. 2009; 124: S161-S261
- Children's Health, the Nation's Wealth: Assessing and Improving Child Health.The National Academies Press, Washington, DC2004
- The case for more active policy attention to health promotion.Health Aff. 2002; 21: 78-93
- Health disparities across the lifespan: where are the children?.JAMA. 2009; 301: 2491-2492
- Scholarship Reconsidered: Priorities of the Professoriate.The Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching, Princeton, NJ1990
- Scholarship Assessed: Evaluation of the Professoriate.Jossey-Bass, San Francisco, Calif1997
- Expanding the view of scholarship.Acad Med. 2000; 75: 871-876
- Training future leaders of academic medicine: internal programs at three academic health centers.Acad Med. 1998; 73: 1159-1168
- The status of academic general pediatrics: no longer endangered?.Pediatrics. 2007; 119: e46-e52
- Jossey-Bass, San Francisco, Calif2002 The Leadership Challenge. 3rd ed.
- Physicians as Leaders: Who, How and Why Now? Abingdon, England: Radcliffe Publishing. 2006; : 66
- Effect of In utero and early-life conditions on adult health and disease.New Engl J Med. 2008; 359: 61-73
- Kuh D. Ben-Shlomo Y. A Life Course Approach to Chronic Disease Epidemiology. Oxford University Press, New York, NY1997
- Life course health development: an integrated framework for developing health, policy, and research.The Milbank Q. 2002; 80: 433-479
- Skill formation and the economics of investing in disadvantaged children.Science. 2006; 312: 1900-1902
- Economic, neurobiological, and behavioral perspectives on building America's future workforce.Proc Natl Acad Sci. 2006; 103: 10155-10162
- Policies to foster human capital.Res Econ. 2000; 54: 3-56
Telluride principles for investing in young children. Partnership for America's Economic Success Web site. Available at: http://www.partnershipforsuccess.org/index.php?id=37MenuSect=2. Accessed January 4, 2009.
- Where the public good prevailed: lessons from success stories in health.The American Prospect. June 4, 2001; : 26-30
PBS. Global Tribe. Available at: http://www.pbs.org/kcet/globaltribe/change/. Accessed January 3, 2010.