Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Disparities in health care: an overview.Acad Emerg Med. 2003; 10: 1155-1160
- Racial and ethnic disparities in the clinical practice of emergency medicine.Acad Emerg Med. 2003; 10: 1184-1188
- Smedley B.D. Stith A.Y. Nelson A.R. Unequal Treatment: Confronting Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Health Care. Institute of Medicine of the National Academies, Washington, DC2003
Healthy People 2010. Leading health indicators. Available at: http://www.healthypeople.gov/LHI/. Accessed March 10, 2010.
- Race and sex differences in rates of invasive cardiac procedures in US hospitals. Data from the National Hospital Discharge Survey.Arch Intern Med. 1995; 155: 318-324
- Racial differences in the use of invasive cardiovascular procedures: review of the literature and prescription for future research.Ann Intern Med. 2001; 135: 352-366
- Racial and ethnic disparities in cardiac catheterization for acute myocardial infarction in the United States, 1995–2001.J Natl Med Assoc. 2005; 97: 317-323
- Racial variations in treatment and outcomes of black and white patients with high-risk non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndromes: insights from CRUSADE (Can Rapid Risk Stratification of Unstable Angina Patients Suppress Adverse Outcomes With Early Implementation of the ACC/AHA Guidelines?).Circulation. 2005; 111: 1225-1232
- Disparities in screening mammography. Current status, interventions and implications.J Gen Intern Med. 2004; 19: 184-194
- Socioeconomic status and risk for substandard medical care.JAMA. 1992; 268: 2383-2387
- Racial and ethnic disparities in health care for adolescents: a systematic review of the literature.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2003; 157: 867-874
- Racial and ethnic disparities in the primary care experiences of children: a review of the literature.Med Care Res Rev. 2003; 60: 3-30
- Racial and ethnic disparities in early childhood health and health care.Pediatrics. 2005; 115: e183-e193
- Parenteral analgesic and sedative use among ED patients in the United States: combined results from the National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey (NHAMCS) 1992–1997.Am J Emerg Med. 2002; 20: 139-143
- Trends in opioid prescribing by race/ethnicity for patients seeking care in US emergency departments.JAMA. 2008; 299: 70-78
- Relief of pain and anxiety in pediatric patients in emergency medical systems.Pediatrics. 2004; 114: 1348-1356
- American Medical Association.Current Procedural Terminology. American Medical Association, Chicago, Ill2010
- Child life services.Pediatrics. 2006; 118: 1757-1763