Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Resident Duty Hours: Enhancing Sleep, Supervision, and Safety.National Academy of Sciences, Washington, DC2008
- BEME Guide No. 1: best evidence medical education.Med Teach. 1999; 21: 553-562
- Medical education meets health care reform.Virtual Mentor. 2009; 11: 896-899
- The ACGME Six General Competencies. 2007.(Available at)Accessed December 31, 2009)
- Where will the “Milestones” take us? The next accreditation system.ACGME Bulletin. September 2008; : 3-5
- Investing in descriptive evaluation: a vision for the future of assessment.Med Teach. 2000; 22: 478-481
- Identity development in professional education.Acad Med. 2005; 80: S112-S117
- General competnecies and accreditation in graduate medical education.Health Aff. 2002; 21: 103-111
- Prognostic value of resident clinical performance ratings.J Am Coll Surg. 2004; 199: 620-627
- When enough is enough: a conceptual basis for fair and defensible practice performance assessment.Med Educ. 2002; 36: 925-930
- Assessing professional competence: from methods to programmes.Med Educ. 2005; 39: 309-317
- Systematic review of the literature on assessment, feedback and physicians' clinical performance: BEME Guide No. 7.Med Teach. 2006; 28: 117-128