Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The next phase of pediatric residency education: the partnership of the milestones project.Acad Pediatr. 2010; 10: 91-92
Initiative for Innovation in Pediatric Education (IIPE) Web site. Available at: http://www.innovatepedsgme.org. Accessed April 18, 2010.
- A supplement to pediatrics. Residency review and redesign in pediatrics: new (and old) questions.Pediatrics. 2009; 123: s1-s60
- Resident Duty Hours: Enhancing Sleep, Supervision and Safety.National Academy of Sciences, Washington, DC2008
- Planning for change: medical education program design, patient care, and measures of effectiveness.Acad Pediatr. 2009; 9: 67-68
Dr Burke is the current president of the Association of Pediatric Program Directors. Dr Guralnick is immediate past president and Dr Hicks is president elect.