Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. (111–148, 111th Cong., 2d sess.) as amended by the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act (Pub. L. 111–152, 111th Cong., 2d sess.).
- Health Insurance Coverage: Early Release of Estimates from the National Health Interview Survey, January—June 2009.Division of Health Interview Statistics, National Center for Health Statistics, Washington, DC2010
- Explaining Health Reform: Eligibility and Enrollment Processes For Medicaid, CHIP, and Subsidies in the Exchanges.(Publication 8090. Available at:) Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation, Washington, DC2010 (http://www.kff.org/healthreform/upload/8090.pdf. Accessed August 9, 2010)
- Improving Enrollment and Retention in Medicaid and CHIP: Federal Options for A Changing Landscape.Georgetown University’s Center for Children’s and Families, New York, NY2009
- Health care quality and delivery system reform.(Available at:)Accessed on August 9, 2010)
Association of American Medical Colleges. Summary of Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Provisions Prepared by AAMC Government Relations. Washington, DC: 2010. Available at: www.aamc.org/reform/summary/pcorsummary04022010.pdf. Accessed on August 4, 2010.
- Prevention & public health fund an investment in a healthier America.(Available at:)Accessed on August 9, 2010)