Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The increase of childhood chronic conditions in the United States.JAMA. 2007; 297: 2755-2759
- Electronic media use and adolescent health and well-being: cross-sectional community study.Acad Pediatr. 2009; 9: 307-314
- Built environment and weight disparities among children in high and low income towns.Acad Pediatr. 2009; 9: 315-321
- The Future of Disability in America.The National Academies Press, Washington, DC2007
- Early childhood health promotion and its life course consequences.Acad Pediatr. 2009; 9: 142-149
- The family-centered medical home: specific considerations for child health research and policy.Acad Pediatr. 2010; 10: 211-217
- A review of the evidence for the medical home for children with special health care needs.Pediatrics. 2008; 122: e922-e937
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, 42 USC, Public Law 111–148(2010). Available at: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111_cong_bills&docid=f:h3590enr.txt.pdf. Accessed September 27, 2010.