Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Parental perceptions of enuresis: a collaborative study.Am J Dis Child. 1981; 135: 809-811
- Urinary tract infection in infants with unexplained fever: a collaborative study.J Pediatr. 1983; 103: 864-867
- Collaborative research between a department of pediatrics and its clinical faculty.Clin Pediatr. 1979; 18: 623-628
- How well do patients take oral penicillin? A collaborative study in private practice.Pediatrics. 1967; 40: 188-195
- The child-health nurse (pediatric nurse practitioner) in private practice. a controlled trial.N Engl J Med. 1971; 285: 1353-1358
- Practice-based research: opportunities and obstacles.Pediatrics. 1988; 82: 399-406
- Efficacy and safety of echinacea in treating upper respiratory tract infections in children: a randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 2003; 290: 2824-2830
- Impact of clinical alerts within an electronic health record on routine childhood immunization in an urban pediatric population.Pediatrics. 2007; 120: 707-714
- Am J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 1986; 8: 58-62
- A concise history of the cancer and leukemia group B.Clin Cancer Res. 2006; 12: 3553s-3555s
- The Pediatric Rheumatology Collaborative Study Group—the first nine years.J Rheumatol. 1982; 9: 1-2
- The Ambulatory Sentinel Practice Network: purpose, methods, and policies.J Fam Pract. 1984; 18: 275-280
- Pediatric Research in Office Settings (PROS): a national practice-based research network to improve children’s health care.Pediatrics. 1998; 102: 1350-1357
- PROS: a research network to enhance practice and improve child health.Pediatr Ann. 2010; 39: 352-361
Pediatric Research in Office Settings. PROS bibliography, 2010. Available at: http://aap.org/pros/biblo.htm. Accessed December 10, 2010.
- Eye examination and vision screening in infants, children, and young adults.Pediatrics. 1996; 98: 153-157
- Reexamination of the age limit for defining when puberty is precocious in girls in the United States: implications for evaluation and treatment. Drug and Therapeutics and Executive Committees of the Lawson Wilkins Pediatric Endocrine Society.Pediatrics. 1999; 104: 936-941
- Management and outcomes of care of fever in early infancy.JAMA. 2004; 291: 1203-1212
- Managing febrile infants: clinical guidelines are no better than clinical judgment but more expensive.AAP Grand Rounds. 2004; 12: 1-2
- Patient visits to a national practice-based research network: comparing Pediatric Research in Office Settings with the National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey.Pediatrics. 2006; 118: e228-e234
- Primary care—will it survive?.N Engl J Med. 2006; 355: 861-864
AAP Periodic Survey of Fellows. Personal/practice characteristics of pediatricians (U.S. only), 2009. Available at http://www.aap.org/research/periodicsurvey/ps_practice_characteristics.htm. Accessed on December 10, 2010.
- Adoption of electronic health records in primary care pediatric practices.Pediatrics. 2006; 118: e20-e24
- Emergency Medical Services for Children.National Academy Press, Washington, DC1993
- Federal funding opportunities for research in pediatric emergency medicine. APA-EMSC Partnership for Children Work Group on Barriers to Research in Pediatric Emergency Medicine: Emergency Medical Services for Children.Pediatr Emerg Care. 1999; 15: 451-456
- Epidemiology of a pediatric emergency medicine research network: the Pediatric Emergency Care Applied Research Core Data Project.Pediatr Emerg Care. 2006; 22: 689-699
- The Pediatric Emergency Care Applied Research Network: progress and update.Clin Pediatr Emerg Med. 2006; 7: 128-135
- The Pediatric Emergency Care Applied Research Network (PECARN): rationale, development, and first steps.Acad Emerg Med. 2003; 10: 661-668
- Revisiting the Emergency Medicine Services for Children’s research agenda: priorities for multicenter research in pediatric emergency care.Acad Emerg Med. 2008; 15: 377-383
- Referral and resource utilization patterns for psychiatric related visits to pediatric emergency departments.Pediatr Emerg Care. 2009; 25: 217-220
- Epidemiology of psychiatric related visits to emergency departments in a multi-center collaborative research pediatric network.Pediatr Emerg Care. 2009; 25: 715-720
- Multicenter cohort study of in-hospital pediatric cardiac arrest.Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2009; 10: 544-553
- In-hospital versus out-of-hospital pediatric cardiac arrest: a multicenter cohort study.Crit Care Med. 2009; 37: 2259-2267
- Pediatric patient safety in emergency departments: emergency department characteristics and staff perceptions.Pediatrics. 2009; 124: 485-493
- A new diagnosis grouping system for child emergency department visits.Acad Emerg Med. 2010; 17: 204-210
- A multicenter, randomized, controlled trial of dexamethasone for bronchiolitis.N Engl J Med. 2007; 357: 331-339
- Identifying children at very low risk of clinically-important traumatic brain injuries after blunt head trauma.Lancet. 2009; 374: 1160-1170
- Multisite survey of pediatric residents’ continuity experiences: their perceptions of the clinical and educational opportunities.Pediatrics. 2001; 107: E78
CORNET Steering Committe. COntinuity Research NETwork. Available at: http://www.ambpeds.org/research/research_cornet.cfm. Accessed December 10, 2010.
- Measuring primary care of children in pediatric resident continuity practices. A COntinuity Research NETwork Study.Pediatrics. 2007; 120: 262-271
- Spanish speaking patients perceive high quality care in resident continuity practices: A CORNET study.Clin Pediatr. 2009; 48: 304-310
- Factors associated with resident satisfaction with their continuity experience.Ambul Pediatr. 2004; 4: 4-10
- Comparing patients seen in pediatric resident coninuity clinics and National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey Practices: a study from the COntinuity Research NETwork.Pediatrics. 2006; 118: e849-e858
- Changes in pediatric residents’ perception of their continuity experience during their training: a national study.Ambul Pediatr. 2005; 5: 221-227
- Does quality of primary care vary by level of training in pediatric resident continuity practices?.Acad Pediatr. 2009; 9: 228-233
- Children in big cities in the United States: health and related needs and services.Ambul Child Health. 1996; 1: 347-359
Horn I, Beal A. Child health disparities: framing a research agenda. Ambul Pediatr. 4:269–275.
- Policy statement: the medical home.Pediatrics. 2002; 110: 184-186
- A review of the evidence for the medical home for children with special health care needs.Pediatrics. 2008; 122: e922-e937
- The pediatric continuity experience: do academic sites still have a role?.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 1999; 153: 561-564
- Why don’t physicians follow in clinical practice guidelines: a framework for improvement.JAMA. 1999; 282: 1458-1465
- Sociologic influences on decision making by clinicians.Ann Intern Med. 1979; 90: 957-964
- Authorship for research groups.JAMA. 2002; 288: 3166-3168
- CORNET Research Network. Listing contributions of investigators in research groups.JAMA. 2003; 289: 2212
ACGME. Practice-based learning and improvement: common program requirement. Available at: http://www.acgme.org/acWebsite/navPages/commonpr_documents/IVA5c_EducationalProgram_ACGMECompetencies_PBLI_Explanation.pdf. Accessed December 10, 2010.
- Variations in management of common inpatient pediatric illnesses: hospitalists and community pediatricians.Pediatrics. 2006; 118: 441-447
- Variation in pediatric hospitalists’ use of proven and unproven therapies: a study from the Pediatric Research in Inpatient Settings (PRIS) network.J Hosp Med. 2008; 3: 292-298
Mittal VS, Sigrest T, Ottolini MC, et al. Family-centered rounds on pediatric wards: Pediatric Research in Inpatient Settings survey of US and Canadian hospitalists. Pediatrics. In press.
- Pediatric phylogeny and lessons learned in the garden.Ambul Pediatr. 2003; 3: 223-227
- Professional networks: the influence of colleagues on the academic success of faculty.Acad Med. 1995; 70: 1108-1116
- Effects of local institutional review board review on participation in national practice-based research network studies.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2009; 163: 1130-1134
- Research electronic data capture (REDCap)—a metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J Biomed Inform. 2009; 42: 377-381
Academic Pediatric Association. APA strategic plan, 2009. Available at: http://www.academicpeds.org/aboutUs/strategic_plan.cfm. Accessed July 20, 2010.