Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The organization of services for chronically ill children and their families.Pediatr Clin North Am. 1984; 31: 235-257
- Measuring the quality of preventive and developmental services for young children: national estimates and patterns of clinicians’ performance.Pediatrics. 2004; 113: 1973-1983
- Access to the medical home: new findings from the 2005–6 National Survey of Children With Special Health Care Needs.Pediatrics. 2009; 123: e996-e1004
- The founding of the American Academy of Pediatrics.in: History of American Pediatrics. Little, Brown, Boston1979: 203-204
- The transformation of child health in the United States.Health Affairs. 2004; 23: 9-25
- Children with complex chronic conditions in inpatient hospital settings in the United States.Pediatrics. 2010; 126: 647-655
- The rebirth of pediatrics.Pediatrics. 2009; 123: 413-416
Centers for Disease Control. National Health Interview Survey. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nhis.htm. Accessed November 5, 2010.
- Prospects for rebuilding primary care using the patient-centered medical home.Health Affairs. 2010; : 827-834
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Linked birth and infant death data. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/linked.htm. Accessed November 4, 2010.
- Physical aggression during early childhood: trajectories and predictors.Pediatrics. 2004; 114: e43-e50
- Neurons to Neighborhoods: The Science of Early Childhood Development.National Academy Press, Washington, DC2000
- Closing the black-white gap in birth outcomes: a life-course approach.Ethn Dis. 2010; 20 (S2–62–S2–76)