Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Regional variation in rates of hospitalization of children.N.Engl J Med. 1989; 320: 1183-1187
- Does quality of care affect rates of hospitalization for childhood asthma?.Pediatrics. 1996; 98: 18-23
- The bell curve. What happens when patients find out how good their doctors really are?.New Yorker. December 6, 2004;
- The quality of ambulatory care delivered to children in the United States.N Engl J Med. 2007; 357: 1515-1523
- Access to the medical home: new findings from the 2005–2006 National Survey of Children With Special Health Care Needs.Pediatrics. 2009; 123: e996-e1004
- The quality of children’s health care matters—time to pay attention.N Engl J Med. 2007; 357: 1549-1551
- Committee on Quality Improvement. Clinical practice guideline: treatment of the school-aged child with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.Pediatrics. 2001; 108: 1033-1044
- Patient self-management of chronic disease in primary care.JAMA. 2002; 288: 2469-2475
- Prevalence and characteristics of children with special health care needs.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2004; 158: 884-890
- Use of primary care facilities by patients attending specialty clinics.Pediatrics. 1980; 65: 567-572
- Contribution of primary care to health systems and health.Milbank Q. 2005; 83: 457-502
- A review of the evidence for the medical home for children with special health care needs.Pediatrics. 2008; 122: e922-e937