Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The medical center child abuse consultation team.in: Kempe C.H. Helfer R.E. Helping the Battered Child and His Family. JB Lippincott Co, Philadelphia, Pa1972: 161-176
- Schmitt B.D. The CPT Handbook. Garland STPM Press, New York, NY1978
- A hospital program for the detection and registration of abused and neglected children.N Engl J Med. 1970; 282: 950-952
- Referrals to a hospital-based child abuse committee: a comparison of the 1960s and 1990s.Child Abuse Negl. 2001; 25: 203-213
- The New CPT Handbook.Garland Publishing Inc, New York, NY1988
- How effective is the multidisciplinary approach? A follow-up study.Child Abuse and Neglect. 1985; 9: 365-372
- Multidisciplinary approach to child protection.in: Ludwig S. Kornberg A.E. Child Abuse: a Medical Reference. Churchill-Livingstone, New York, NY1992: 79-84
- Protective services teams: the social worker as liaison.Health Soc Work. 1985; 10: 191-198
- Ebeling N.B. Hill D.A. Child Abuse Intervention and Treatment. Publishing Sciences Group Inc, Acton, Mass1975: 55-75
- Evaluating the best interests of the child: a model of multidisciplinary teamwork.Med Law. 1993; 12: 205-211
- A multidisciplinary, hospital-based team for child abuse cases: a “hands-on” approach.Child Welfare. 1981; 60: 233-243
- Team management of the maltreated child in the emergency department.Pediatr Ann. 1984; 13: 771-776
- Organization and administration of programs to treat child abuse and neglect.in: Newberger E.H. Child Abuse. Little Brown and Company, Boston, Mass1982: 89-101
- A multidisciplinary approach to child abuse.Nurs Clin North Am. 1981; 16: 161-165
- What is the system of care for abused and neglected children in children’s institutions?.Pediatrics. 2002; 110: 1226-1231
- Hospital-based multidisciplinary teams can prevent unnecessary child abuse reports and out-of-home placements.Child Abuse Negl. 2007; 31: 623-629
- Clinicians’ description of factors influencing their reporting of suspected child abuse: report of the child abuse reporting experience study research group.Pediatrics. 2008; 122: 259-266
- Financing medically-oriented child protection teams in the age of managed health care: a national survey.Child Abuse Negl. 2004; 28: 25-44
National Association of Children’s Hospitals and Related Institutions. Responding to child maltreatment, children’s hospitals child abuse services. 2008 survey findings and trends. Available at: www.childrenshospitals.net/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Child_Abuse_and_Neglect&Template=/CM/ContentDisplay.cfm&ContentID=42015. Accessed August 31, 2011.
- Factors that influence the effectiveness of child protection teams.Pediatrics. 2010; 126: 94-100
National Association of Children’s Hospitals and Related Institutions. Defining the children’s hospital role in child maltreatment. NACHRI; January 2006. Available at: www.childrenshospitals.net/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Child_Abuse_and_Neglect&Template=/CM/ContentDisplay.cfm&ContentID=26605. Accessed August 31, 2011.
- Hackman J.R. Groups That Work (and Those That Don’t): Creating Conditions for Effective Teamwork. Jossey-Bass, San Francisco, Calif1990
- Treatment teams that work (and those that don’t): an application of Hackman’s group effectiveness model to interdisciplinary teams in psychiatric hospitals.J Appl Behav Sci. 1995; 20: 303-327
- Psychometric Theory.2nd ed. McGraw-Hill, New York, NY1978
- Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests.Psychometrika. 1951; 16: 297
- Longitudinal data analysis using generalized linear models.Biometrika. 1986; 73: 13-22
- Handbook of Psychological Testing.Routledge, London, England2000
- A meta-analysis of response rates in Web- or internet-based surveys.Educ Psychol Meas. 2000; 60: 821-836
- Response rate in academic studies–a comparative analysis.Hum Rel. 1999; 52: 421-438