Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Changes in the daily practice of primary care for children.Arch Pediatr Adol Med. 1998; 152: 227-233
- National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey: 2004 Summary.Adv Data. 2006; 374: 1-36
- Standards of Child Health Care.American Academy of Pediatrics, Evanston, Ill1967
- Recommendations for Preventive Pediatric Health Care.American Academy of Pediatrics, Elk Grove, Ill2008
- Guidelines for Health Supervision III.Elk Grove Village, Ill: American Academy of Pediatrics. 2002;
- Dynamics of obesity and chronic health conditions among children and youth.JAMA. 2010; 303: 623-630
- U.S. health spending by age, selected years through 2004.Health Aff (Millwood). 2008; 27: w1-w12
- Preventive care for children in the United States: quality and barriers.Ann Rev Public Health. 2006; 27: 491-515
- Delivery of well-child care: a look inside the door.Acad Pediatr. 2011; 11: 18-26
- Overview of the content of health supervision for young children: reports from parents and pediatricians.Pediatrics. 2004; 113: 1907-1916
- Measuring the quality of preventive and developmental services for young children: national estimates and patterns of clinicians’ performance.Pediatrics. 2004; 113: 1973-1983
- Rethinking well-child care in the United States: an international comparison.Pediatrics. 2006; 118: 1692-1702
- Preventive health care for young children: findings from a 10-country study and directions for United States policy.Pediatrics. 1992; 89: 981-998
- Rethinking well-child care.Pediatrics. 2004; 114: 210-216
- A practice-based intervention to enhance quality of care in the first 3 years of life: the Healthy Steps for Young Children Program.JAMA. 2003; 290: 3081-3091
- Should our well-child care system be redesigned? A national survey of pediatricians.Pediatrics. 2006; 118: 1852-1857
- A high-performing system for well-child care: a vision for the future.The Commonwealth Fund. 2006; 40: 1-59
- Preventive pediatrics–new models of providing needed health services.Pediatrics. 1995; 95: 758-762
- Practice redesign and the patient-centered medical home: history, promises, and challenges.Health Aff (Millwood). 2010; 29: 773-778
- The family-centered medical home: specific considerations for child health research and policy.Acad Pediatr. 2010; 10: 211-217
- Low-income parents’ views on the redesign of well-child care.Pediatrics. 2009; 124: 194-204
- What do families want from well-child care? Including parents in the rethinking discussion.Pediatrics. 2009; 124: 858-865
- Reflections on well-child care practice: a national study of pediatric clinicians.Pediatrics. 2009; 124: 849-857
- Improving outcomes in chronic illness.Manag Care Q. 1996; 4: 12-25
- Microsystems in healthcare, Part 1: learning from high performing front-line clinical units.Joint Comm J Qual Improv. 2002; 28: 472-493
- Improving primary care for patients with chronic illness.JAMA. 2002; 288: 1775-1779
- Idealized design of clinical office practices: an interview with Donald Berwick and Charles Kilo of the Institute for Healthcare Improvement.Manag Care Q. 1999; 7: 62-69
The Institute for Healthcare Improvement. The IHI Triple Aim: better care for individuals, better health for populations, and lower per capita costs. Available at: http://www.ihi.org/offerings/initiatives/TripleAim/Pages/default.aspx. Accessed April 15, 2011.
- The Triple Aim: care, health, and cost.Health Aff (Millwood). 2008; 27: 759-769
- Rising to the challenge: tools for enrolling eligible children in health coverage.Health Aff (Millwood). 2010; 29: 1930-1932
California Department of Health Care Services. Medi-Cal Managed Care. Available at: http://www.dhcs.ca.gov/services/Pages/Medi-CalManagedCare.aspx. Accessed March 2, 2010.
California Association of Health Plans. Medi-Cal Managed Care Fact Sheet. Available at: http://www.calhealthplans.org/documents/MC-ManagedCareFS012009.pdf. Accessed March 2, 2010.
State of California Healthy Families Program. Download the Health Families Program Handbook by Sections. Available at: http://www.healthyfamilies.ca.gov/Downloads/Handbook_and_Errata.aspx. Accessed September 30, 2009.
Cattaneo & Stroud Inc. The Active California Medical Group Market- September 1 2009. Medical Group Reports for California. Available at: http://www.cattaneostroud.com/medgroup_reports.htm. Accessed Sept 20, 2010.
- A coefficient of agreement for nominal scales.Educ Psychol Meas. 1960; 20: 37-46
- Measurement of observer agreement for categorical data.Biometrics. 1977; 33: 159-174
- Observing Interaction: An Introduction to Sequential Analysis.Cambridge University Press, New York, NY1986
- How many interviews are enough? An experiment with data saturation and variability.Field Methods. 2006; 18: 59-82
- The Discovery of Grounded Theory: Strategies for Qualitative Research.Aldine Publishing Company, Chicago, Ill1967
- Qualitative Data Analysis: An Expanded Sourcebook.2nd ed. Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks, Calif1994
- Prospects for rebuilding primary care using the patient-centered medical home.Health Aff (Millwood). 2010; 29: 827-834
American Medical Assocation. Downloadable Coding Products, Education, CEUs. Available at: https://catalog.ama-assn.org/Catalog/cpt/cpt_home.jsp. Accessed August 1, 2010.
American Psychological Association Practice Organization. Reimbursement for telehealth services. Available at: http://www.apapracticecentral.org/update/2011/03-31/reimbursement.aspx. Accessed July 25, 2011.
American Telemedicine Association. State Telemedicine Policy Center. Available at: http://www.americantelemed.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageID=3604. Accessed July 25, 2011.
- State Laws Requiring the Use of HEDIS/CAHPS for Medicaid Managed Care Plans.National Committee for Quality Assurance, Washington, DC2010
Public Policy Institute of California. Just the Facts: California’s Digital Divide. Available at: http://www.ppic.org/content/pubs/jtf/JTF_DigitalDivideJTF.pdf. Accessed March 1, 2011.
Kaiser Family Foundation, Health Reform Source Web site. Available at: http://healthreform.kff.org/. Accessed February 8, 2011.
- Wellbabies: mothers’ perspectives on an innovative model of group well-child care.Fam Med. 2010; 42: 202-207
- A randomized controlled trial of group versus individual well child care for high-risk children: maternal-child interaction and developmental outcomes.Pediatrics. 1997; 99: E9
- An analysis of group versus individual child health supervision.Clin Pediatr. 1997; 36: 685-689
- Group health supervision visits more effective than individual visits in delivering health care information.Pediatrics. 1993; 91: 668-670
- The use of internet-based technology to tailor well-child care encounters.Pediatrics. 2009; 124: e37-e43
Paradis HA, Conn KM, Gewirtz JR, et al. Innovative delivery of newborn anticipatory guidance: a randomized, controlled trial incorporating media-based learning into primary care. Acad Pediatr.11:27–33.
- Early effects of the healthy steps for young children program.Arch Pediatr Adol Med. 2001; 155: 470-479
- Dynamic microsimulation models for health outcomes.Med Decis Making. 2011; 31: 10-18
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Medicaid managed care penetration rates and expansion enrollment by state. Available at: https://www.cms.gov/MedicaidDataSourcesGenInfo/05_MdManCrPenRateandExpEnrll.asp. Accessed March 8, 2011.
- Policy statement: organizational principles to guide and define the child health care system and/or improve the health of all children.Pediatrics. 2004; 113: 1545-1547
- Providing health supervision to support high-quality primary care: the time is now.Acad Pediatr. 2011; 11: 1-2