Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Primary Care: Concept, Evaluation, and Policy.Oxford University Press, New York, NY1992
- Primary Care: Balancing Health Needs, Services, and Technology.Oxford University Press, New York, NY1998
- Morbidity in childhood—a longitudinal view.N Engl J Med. 1984; 310: 824-829
- Ambulatory care groups: a categorization of diagnoses for research and management.Health Serv Res. 1991; 26: 53-74
- Health services research: a working model.N Engl J Med. 1973; 289: 132-136
- The adolescent child health and illness profile. A population-based measure of health.Med Care. 1995; 33: 553-566
- Children’s Health, the Nation’s Wealth: Assessing and Improving Child Health.National Academies Press, Washington, DC2004
- The ecology of medical care.N Engl J Med. 1961; 265: 885-892