- •Providing a forum for the publication of general pediatric studies, commentaries and reviews that are of interest to learners and professionals who care for children and adolescents;
- •Helping to advance the field of academic pediatrics;
- •Strengthening the research and educational base of academic pediatrics; and
- •Providing the evidence base for optimal child health care, pediatric education, and child health policy.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
International Committee of Medical Journal Editors. Uniform requirements for manuscripts submitted to biomedical journals. IIIJ. Obligation to Register Clinical Trials. Available at: http://www.icmje.org/#clin_trials. Accessed November 19, 2008.
PRISMA: Transparent reporting of systematic reviews and meta-analyses. Available at: http://www.prisma-statement.org/index.htm. Undated. Accessed September 30, 2009.
- Meta-analysis of observational studies in epidemiology: A proposal for reporting.JAMA. 2000; 283: 2008-2012
International Committee of Medical Journal Editors. Uniform requirements for manuscripts submitted. Available at: http://www.icmje.org/index.html#top. Accessed November 19, 2008.
- American Medical Association Manual of Style.9th ed. Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore, Md1998
- SI unit implementation—the next step.JAMA. 1988; 260: 73-76
- Systéme International conversion factors for frequently used laboratory components.JAMA. 1991; 266: 45-47