Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
World Health Organization. International Clinical Trials Registry Platform. Available at: http://www.who.int/ictrp/en/. Accessed November 28, 2011.
- Statement of principles: APA-industry relationship.Acad Pediatr. 2011; 11: 355-356
NIH/OER/OEP. NIH conflict of interest rules: information for reviewers of NIH applications and R&D contract proposals. Approved September 20, 2011 for implementation by January 25, 2012. Available at: http://grants.nih.gov/grants/peer/COI_Information.pdf. Accessed October 16, 2011.
Roig M. Salami slicing (i.e., data fragmentation). Avoiding plagiarism, self-plagiarism, and other questionable writing practices: a guide to ethical writing. Available at: http://ori.dhhs.gov/education/products/plagiarism/16.shtml. Accessed October 16, 2011.
- Redundant publication.N Engl J Med. 1989; 320: 1212-1214
- Redundant publication: a reminder.N Engl J Med. 1995; 333: 449-450