Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Management of Asthma-Summary Report 2007.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2007; 120: S94-138
- The influence of pulmonary function testing on the management of asthma in children.J Pediatr. 2005; 147: 797-801
- Classification of asthma severity in children: the contribution of pulmonary function testing.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2006; 160: 844-850
- Lower physician estimate of underlying asthma severity leads to undertreatment.Arch Intern Med. 2003; 163: 231-236
- A multiple-dosing, placebo-controlled study of budesonide inhalation suspension given once or twice daily for treatment of persistent asthma in young children and infants.Pediatrics. 1999; 103: 414-421
- Increasing asthma mortality—fact or artifact?.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 1988; 82: 957-960
- Low-dose inhaled corticosteroids and the prevention of death from asthma.N Engl J Med. 2000; 343: 332-336
- Impact of inhaled antiinflammatory therapy on hospitalization and emergency department visits for children with asthma.Pediatrics. 2001; 107: 706-711
- Country-specific cost-effectiveness of early intervention with budesonide in mild asthma.Eur Respir J. 2004; 24: 568-574
- Cost-effectiveness of early intervention with once-daily budesonide in children with mild persistent asthma: results from the START study.Pediatr Allergy Immunol. 2006; 17: 21-27
- Compliance with national asthma management guidelines and specialty care: a health maintenance organization experience.Arch Intern Med. 1998; 158: 457-464
- Spirometry use among pediatric primary care physicians.Pediatrics. 2010; 126: 682-687
- Spirometry in primary care practice: the importance of quality assurance and the impact of spirometry workshops.Chest. 1999; 116: 416-423
- Office spirometry for lung health assessment in adults: a consensus statement from the National Lung Health Education Program.Chest. 2000; 117: 1146-1161
- Quality improvement for asthma care within a hospital teaching clinic.Acad Pediatr. 2011; 11: 58-65
- Pay for performance alone cannot drive quality.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2007; 161: 650-655
- Using a virtual breakthrough series collaborative to improve access in primary care.Jt Comm J Qual Improv. 2006; 32: 573-584
- Spirometry Fundamentals: A Basic Guide to Lung Function Testing (CD-ROM). Version 1.2.University of Washington, Seattle, Wash2006
Cisco WebEx. Available at: http://www.webex.com. Accessed October 26, 2011.
University of Washingtion, integrated Medical Training Resources. Our Programs. Spirometry training. Available at: http://www.spirometrytraining.org. Accessed October 26, 2011.
- Statistical Methods for Rates and Proportions.3rd ed. John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY2003
National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Expert Panel Report: Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Management of Asthma-Update on Selected Topics; 2002. Available at: http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/guidelines/archives/epr-2_upd/index.htm. Accessed January 11, 2012.
- Mixed-Effects Models in S and S-Plus.Springer Verlag, New York, NY2000
- R: A Language and Environment for Statistical Computing.R Foundation for Statistical Computing, Vienna, Austria2011 (Available at)
- Stata statistical software: Release 12.StataCorp LP, College Station, Tex2011
- Diagnostic spirometry in primary care: proposed standards for general practice compliant with American Thoracic Society and European Respiratory Society recommendations.Primary Care Respir J. 2009; 18: 130-147