Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- American Academy of Pediatrics Subcommittee on Management of Acute Otitis Media. Diagnosis and management of acute otitis media.Pediatrics. 2004; 113: 1451-1465
- Acute suppurative otitis media in children. Diversity of clinical diagnostic criteria.Clin Pediatr (Phila). 1981; 20: 99-104
- The Cochrane Library and acute otitis media in children: an overview of reviews.Evidence-Based Child Health. 2009; 4: 390-399
- Development and preliminary evaluation of a parent-reported outcome instrument for clinical trials in acute otitis media.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2009; 28: 5-8
- Assessment of otoscopists’ accuracy regarding middle-ear effusion. Otoscopic validation.Am J Dis Child. 1992; 146: 433-435
- Responsiveness and construct validity of a symptom scale for acute otitis media.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2009; 28: 9-12
- Classification and Regression Trees.Wadsworth, Inc., Monterey, Calif1984
- Effectiveness of inactivated influenza vaccine in preventing acute otitis media in young children: a randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 2003; 290: 1608-1616
- Otoscopic signs of otitis media.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011; 30: 822-826
- Clinical practice. Otitis media.N Engl J Med. 2002; 347: 1169-1174
- Holt’s Diseases of Infancy and Childhood.11th ed. D. Appleton-Century Co, New York1940 (385)
- Otitis media in infants and children.Pediatrics. 1980; 65: 917-943
- On classifying otitis media as suppurative or nonsuppurative, with a suggested clinical schema.J Pediatr. 1987; 111: 948-951
- Treatment of acute otitis media in children under 2 years of age.N Engl J Med. 2011; 364: 105-115
- A placebo-controlled trial of antimicrobial treatment for acute otitis media.N Engl J Med. 2011; 364: 116-126
- Symptoms or symptom-based scores cannot predict acute otitis media at otitis-prone age.Pediatrics. 2010; 125: e1154-e1161
- Signs and symptoms predicting acute otitis media.[comment].Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 1995; 149: 26-29
- Acute otalgia in children—findings and diagnosis.Acta Paediatr Scand. 1982; 71: 705-710
- Lack of specific symptomatology in children with acute otitis media.Pediatr Infect Dis. J. 1994; 13: 765-768
The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.