Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Kutner M, National Center for Education Statistics. Literacy in Everyday Life: Results From the 2003 National Assessment of Adult Literacy. Washington, DC: National Center for Education Statistics; 2007. Available at: http://purl.access.gpo.gov/GPO/LPS80297. Accessed April 30, 2012.
- Health literacy among English-speaking parents in a poor urban setting.J Health Care Poor Underserved. 2006; 17: 504-511
- Caregiver health literacy and the use of child health services.Pediatrics. 2007; 119: e86-e92
- Pediatric asthma: caregiver health literacy and the clinician's perception.J Asthma. 2007; 44: 51-55
- Health literacy: A Prescription too End Confusion.National Academies Press, Washington, DC2004
- Introduction: child health disparities and health literacy.Pediatrics. 2009; 124: S161-S162
- Health literacy and child health outcomes: a systematic review of the literature.Pediatrics. 2009; 124: S265-S274
- The health literacy of parents in the United States: a nationally representative study.Pediatrics. 2009; 124: S289-S298
- Parents' medication administration errors: role of dosing instruments and health literacy.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2010; 164: 181-186
- Are state Medicaid application enrollment forms readable?.J Health Care Poor Underserved. 2009; 20: 423-431
Health Literacy Innovations LLC. National Survey of Medicaid Guidelines for Health Literacy. Avaiable at: http://www.healthliteracyinnovations.com/products/. Accessed February 14, 2012.
- Reducing Enrollee Churning in Medicaid, Child Health Plus, and Family Health Plus. Findings from Eight Focus Groups with Recently Disenrolled Individuals.NYS Health Foundation, New York, NYFebruary 2009
- Medicaid re-enrollment policies and children's risk of hospitalizations for ambulatory care sensitive conditions.Med Care. 2008; 46: 1049-1054
- Readability Studio [computer program]. Version 22.214.171.124. Oleander Software, Ltd, Vandalia, Oh2007
- Derivation of New Readability Formulas (Automated Readability Index, Fog Count and Flesch Reading Ease Formula) for Navy enlisted personnel.Naval Technical Training, Millington, TN1975
- Methodologies for Determining Reading Requirements of Military Occupational Specialties.Human Resources Research Organization, Alexandria, VAMarch 1973 (HumRR0-TR-73–5)
- A systematic review of readability and comprehension instruments used for print and web-based cancer information.Health Ed Behav. 2006; 33: 352-373
Eligibility screening and facilitation of Medicaid enrollment. 42. Vol 457.350: Code of Federal Regulation; 2011.
- Challenges of Providing Health Coverage for Children and Parents in a Recession: A 50 State Update on Eligibility Rules, Enrollment and Renewal Procedures, and Cost-Sharing Practices in Medicaid and SCHIP in 2009.The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation, Washington, DC2009
- Improving Medicaid's Continuity of Coverage and Quality of Care.George Washington University, Washington, DC2009
- Performing Under Pressure: Annual Findings of a 50-State Survey of Eligibility, Enrollment, Renewal, and Cost-Sharing Policies in Medicaid and CHIP, 2011–2012.The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation, Washington, DC2012
- Kaiser Commission on Medicaid and the Uninsured. Medicaid Eligibility, Enrollment Simplification, and Coordination under the Affordable Care Act: A Summary of CMS's August 17, 2011 Proposed Rule and Key Issues to Consider. The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation, Washington, DC2011