Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Annual Appropriations and Number of Children Served Under Part C of IDEA. National Early Childhood Technical Assistance Center. Available at: http://www.nectac.org/partc/partcdata.asp. Accessed March 26, 2012.
Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act of 2004, Public Law 108-446. Available at: http://nichcy.org/wp-content/uploads/docs/PL108-446.pdf. Accessed August 10, 2012.
- Prevalence of developmental delays and participation in early intervention services for young children.Pediatrics. 2008; 121: 1503-1509
- Using linked data to assess patterns of early intervention (EI) referral among very low birth weight infants.Matern Child Health J. 2008; 12: 24-33
- The impact of race on participation in Part C early intervention services.J Dev Behav Pediatr. 2011; 32: 284-291
- The effect of state early intervention (EI) eligibility on EI participation among children with special health care needs.Pediatrics. 2009; 124: S368-S374
- Factors influencing the enrollment of eligible extremely-low-birth-weight children in the Part C Early Intervention program.Acad Pediatr. 2009; 9: 283-287
- Early Childhood Longitudinal Study, Birth Cohort (ECLS-B), User’s Manual for the ECLS-B Longitudinal 9-Month: 2-Year Data File and Electronic Codebook (NCES2006-046).U.S. Department of Education, National Center for Education Statistics, Washington, DC2006
- Manual for the Bayley Scales of Infant Development.2nd ed. Psychological Corporation, San Antonio, Tex1993
- Early Childhood Longitudinal Study, Birth Cohort (ECLS-B), Psychometric Characteristics. Volume 1 of the ECLS-B Methodology Report for the Nine-Month Data Collection (NCES 2005-100).U.S. Department of Education, National Center for Education Statistics, Washington, DC2005
Rosenberg SA, Robinson CC, Shaw EF, Ellison MC. Part C early intervention for infants and toddlers: Too many eligible and too few served. Pediatrics. In Press.
- State and Jurisdictional Eligibility Definitions for Infants and Toddlers With Disabilities Under IDEA. (NECTAC Notes No. 21).The University of North Carolina, FPG Child Development Institute, National Early Childhood Technical Assistance Center, Chapel Hill, NC2006
- Agreement between CASA parent reports and provider records of children’s ADHD services.J Behav Health Serv Res. 2003; 30: 462-469
- Validity of maternal report of acute health care use for children younger than 3 years.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2005; 159: 167-172
- Concordance between parent reports of children’s mental health services and service records: The services assessment for children and adolescents (SACA).J Child Family Studies. 2000; 9: 315-331
- Validity of parental reporting of recent episodes of acute otitis media: A Slone Center Office-based Research (SCOR) Network study.J Am Board of Family Med. 2007; 2: 160-163
- Predictors of children’s healthcare use: The value of child versus parental perspectives on healthcare needs.Med Care. 2004; 42: 232-238