Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A quantitative analysis of qualitative studies in clinical journals for the 2000 publishing year.BMC Med Inform Decis Mak. 2004; 4: 11
- Handbook of Qualitative Research.2nd ed. Sage, Thousand Oaks, Calif2000
- The Discovery of Grounded Theory: Strategies for Qualitative Research.Aldine Transaction, Hawthorne, NY1967
- Qualitative data analysis for health services research: developing taxonomy, themes, and theory.Health Serv Res. 2007; 42: 1758-1772
- How Medicaid and the State Children's Health Insurance Program can do a better job of insuring uninsured children: the perspectives of parents of uninsured Latino children.Ambul Pediatr. 2005; 5: 332-340
- A randomized trial of the effectiveness of community-based case management in insuring uninsured Latino children.Pediatrics. 2005; 116: 1433-1441
GovTrack.us. S. 319 (111th). Community Health Workers Act of 2009. Available at: http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s111-319. Accessed February 1, 2011.
- Barriers to following the back-to-sleep recommendations: insights from focus groups with inner-city caregivers.Ambul Pediatr. 2005; 5: 349-354
- Barriers to following the supine sleep recommendation among mothers at four WIC centers.Pediatrics. 2006; 118: e243-e250
Pediatric Academic Society abstract review guidelines. Available at: http://www.pas-meeting.org/2011Denver/Reviewers/ReviewerGuidelines_2011.pdf. Accessed February 1, 2011.
- What's wrong with Bonferroni adjustments.BMJ. 1998; 316: 1236-1238
- Post hoc pair-wise comparisons for the chi-square test of homogeneity of proportions.Educ Psychol Meas. 1993; 53: 951-962
- An Introduction to Categorical Data Analysis.2nd ed. John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, NJ2007 (30–31)
- Deficiencies in the structured medical abstracts.J Clin Epidemiol. 1993; 46: 591-594
- Quality of non-structured and structured abstracts of original research articles in the British Medical Journal, the Canadian Medical Association Journal and the Journal of the American Medical Association.CMAJ. 1994; 150: 1611-1615
- Paucity of qualitative research in general medical and health services and policy research journals: analysis of publication rates.BMC Health Sci Res. 2011; 11: 268