Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
AIRA Modeling of Immunization Registry Operations Work Group. Reminder/recall in immunization information systems. Available at: http://www.immregistries.org/resources/AIRA-MIROW_RR_041009.pdf. Accessed October 7, 2012.
- Effect of patient reminder/recall interventions on immunization rates: a review.JAMA. 2000; 284: 1820-1827
- Seasonal influenza vaccination reminders for children with high-risk conditions: a registry-based randomized trial.Am J Prev Med. 2012; 42: 71-75
- Identification and recall of children with chronic medical conditions for influenza vaccination.Pediatrics. 2004; 113: e26
- Implementation of universal influenza immunization recommendations for healthy young children: results of a randomized, controlled trial with registry-based recall.Pediatrics. 2005; 115: 146-154
- Reminder cards and immunization rates among Latinos and the rural poor in northeast Colorado.J Am Board Fam Med. 2007; 20: 581-586
- Using a registry to improve immunization delivery.Pediatr Ann. 2006; 35: 500-506
- Health department clinics as pediatric immunization providers: a national survey.Am J Prev Med. 2001; 20: 266-271
- Findings from case studies of state and local immunization programs.Am J Prev Med. 2000; 19: 54-77
- State-level perspectives on immunization policies, practices, and program financing in the 1990s.Am J Prev Med. 2000; 19: 32-44
- Adoption of reminder and recall messages for immunizations by pediatricians and public health clinics.Pediatrics. 2003; 112: 1076-1082
- Feasibility of initiating and sustaining registry-based immunization recall in private practices.Acad Pediatr. 2012; 12: 104-109
- Getting under the hood: exploring issues that affect provider-based recall using an immunization information system.Acad Pediatr. 2011; 11: 44-49
- Primary Care and Public Health: Exploring Integration to Improve Population Health.National Academies Press, Washington, DC2012
- Public–private collaboration in vaccine research.Lancet. 2011; 378: 385-386
- Population-based versus practice-based recall for childhood immunizations: a randomized controlled comparative effectiveness trial.Am J Public Health. 2013; 103: 1116-1123
- Publishing multimethod research.Ann Fam Med. 2006; 4: 292-294
- Designing and Conducting Mixed Methods Research.Sage Publications Inc, Thousand Oaks, Calif2007
- Design and analysis in dissemination and implementation research.in: Brownson R.C. Colditz G.A. Proctor E.K. Dissemination and Implementation Research in Health: Translating Science to Practice. Oxford University Press Inc, New York2012
- Qualitative content analysis in nursing research: concepts, procedures and measures to achieve trustworthiness.Nurse Educ Today. 2004; 24: 105-112
Stemler S. An overview of content analysis. Practical Assessment, Research, and Evaluation, 2001. Available at: http://PAREonline.net/getvn.asp?v=7&n=17. Accessed October 27, 2010.
- Three approaches to qualitative content analysis.Qual Health Res. 2005; 15: 1277-1288
- Constructing Grounded Theory.Sage Publications, London2006
- Foundations of Mixed Methods Research: Integrating Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches in the Social and Behavioral Sciences.Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks, Calif2009
- The impact of immunization record aggregation on up-to-date rates—implications for immunization registries in rural areas.J Rural Health. 2001; 17: 122-126
- How much does a regional immunization registry increase documented immunization rates at primary care sites in rural Colorado?.Ambul Pediatr. 2001; 1: 213-216
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.