Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Progress in immunization information systems—United States, 2009.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2011; 60: 10-12
Enhancing participation in immunization information systems (IIS): recommendations to the National Vaccine Advisory Committee. Available at: http://www.hhs.gov/nvpo/nvac/iisrecommendationssep08.html. Accessed October 17, 2012.
- Healthy People 2020: Immunization and Infectious Diseases.US Department of Health and Human Services, Washington DC2010
- Accuracy of a state immunization registry in the pediatric emergency department.Pediatr Emerg Care. 2008; 24: 71-74
- Assessment of immunization registry databases as supplemental sources of data to improve ascertainment of vaccination coverage estimates in the national immunization survey.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2006; 160: 838-842
- Rotavirus vaccination coverage among infants aged 5 months—immunization information system sentinel sites, United States, June 2006–June 2009.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2010; 59: 521-524
- Getting under the hood: exploring issues that affect provider-based recall using an immunization information system.Acad Pediatr. 2011; 11: 44-49
- Using an immunization information system to facilitate a vaccine recall in New York City, 2007.J Public Health Manag Pract. 2011; 17: 565-568
- Leveraging state immunization information systems to measure the effectiveness of rotavirus vaccine.Pediatrics. 2011; 128: e1474-e1481
- Use of the state immunization information system to assess rotavirus vaccine effectiveness in Connecticut, 2006–2008.Vaccine. 2011; 29: 6155-6158
- Use of an immunization information system to assess the effectiveness of pentavalent rotavirus vaccine in US children.Vaccine. 2010; 28: 6314-6317
- Control of hepatitis A through routine vaccination of children.JAMA. 2001; 286: 2968-2973
- Effectiveness of 1 dose of 2009 influenza A (H1N1) vaccine at preventing hospitalization with pandemic H1N1 influenza in children aged 7 months–9 years.J Infect Dis. 2012; 206: 49-55
- Monitoring vaccine safety using the Vaccine Safety Datalink: utilizing immunization registries for pandemic influenza.Vaccine. 2011; 29: 4891-4896
- Immunization information systems’ national research and evaluation agenda.J Public Health Manag Pract. 2007; 13: 35-38
Washington State Immunization Information System. Available at: http://www.waiis.wa.gov/. Accessed March 25, 2013.
- Progress in immunization information systems—United States, 2011.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2013; 62: 48-51
- Timeliness and data element completeness of immunization data in Washington State in 2010: a comparison of data exchange methods.AMIA Annu Symp Proc. 2012; 2012: 340-349
- Haemophilus influenzae vaccines.in: Plotkin S. Orenstein W. Peds Offit Vaccines. Saunders Elsevier, New York, NY2008: 157-176
- Assessing immunization registry data completeness in Bexar County, Texas.Am J Prev Med. 2002; 22: 184-187
- Immunization registry accuracy: improvement with progressive clinical application.Am J Prev Med. 2003; 24: 276-280
- How complete are immunization registries? The Philadelphia story.Ambul Pediatr. 2006; 6: 21-24
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.