Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- To Err Is Human: Building a Safer Health System.National Academies Press, Washington, DC2000
- Institute of Medicine. Crossing the Quality Chasm: A New Health System for the 21st Century. National Academies Press, Washington, DC2001
- The quality of ambulatory care delivered to children in the United States.N Engl J Med. 2007; 357: 1515-1523
- Why Not the Best? Reports From the National Scorecard on US Health System Performance.The Commonwealth Fund Commission on High Performance Health System, New York, NY2011
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME). Common program requirements: general competencies. Available at: http://www.acgme.org/outcome/generalcompetenciesstandards21307.pdf. Accessed April 26, 2011.
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME). The Pediatrics Milestone Project. Available at: http://www.acgme.org/acgmeweb/Portals/0/PFAssets/ProgramResources/320_PedsMilestonesProject.pdf. Accessed June 27, 2013.
- The pediatrics milestones: a continuous quality improvement project is launched—now the hard work begins!.Acad Pediatr. 2012; 12: 471-474
- Effectiveness of teaching quality improvement to clinicians: a systematic review.JAMA. 2007; 298: 1023-1037
- Quality improvement curricula in pediatric residency education: obstacles and opportunities.Acad Pediatr. 2011; 11: 446-450
- Teaching quality improvement and patient safety to trainees: a systematic review.Acad Med. 2010; 85: 1425-1439
- Teaching and assessing resident competence in practice-based learning and improvement.J Gen Intern Med. 2004; 19: 496-500
- Validation of a method for assessing resident physicians' quality improvement proposals.J Gen Intern Med. 2007; 22: 1330-1334
- Validation of a method to measure resident doctors' reflections on quality improvement.Med Educ. 2010; 44: 248-255
- Linking residency training effectiveness to clinical outcomes: a quality improvement approach.Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf. 2010; 36: 203-208
- Effect of a quality improvement curriculum on resident knowledge and skills in improvement.Qual Saf Health Care. 2010; 19: 351-354
- A survey of pediatric program directors concerning quality improvement educational practices in pediatric residency programs.Acad Pediatr. 2014; 14: 23-28
American Medical Association. FREIDA on-line. Available at: https://freida.ama-assn.org/. Accessed June 17, 2013.
- Internet, Mail and Mixed-Mode Surveys: The Tailored Design Method.Wiley, New York, NY2009
- Qualitative Research Methods.3rd ed. Oxford University Press, Oxford2009
Naveh E, Katz-Navon T. Antecedents of willingness to report medical treatment errors in health care organizations: a multilevel theoretical framework. Health Care Manage Rev. In press.
American Board of Pediatrics. Quality improvement projects for MOC QI project application form. QIPA 3.2. Available at: https://www.abp.org/abpwebsite/moc/performanceinpractice/approvedq1projects/approved/project_approval_guide.pdf. Accessed October 1, 2013.
- Quality improvement and patient safety in the pediatric ambulatory setting: current knowledge and implications for residency training.Pediatr Clin North Am. 2009; 56: 935-951
Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI). Fellowships at IHI. Available at: http://www.ihi.org/offerings/Training/Fellowships/Pages/default.aspx. Accessed October 2, 2013.
Intermountain Healthcare Advanced Training Program. Available at: http://intermountainhealthcare.org/qualityandresearch/institute/courses/atp/Pages/home.aspx. Accessed October 2, 2013.
Cincinnati Children's Medical Center Quality Scholars. Available at: http://www.cincinnatichildrens.org/service/j/anderson-center/education/quality-scholars/default/. Accessed October 2, 2013.
VA Quality Scholars Program. Available at: http://vaqs.org/. Accessed October 2, 2013.
- Response rates and response bias for 50 surveys of pediatricians.Health Serv Res. 2005; 40: 213-226
- Methodologies for improving response rates in surveys of physicians: a systematic review.Eval Health Prof. 2007; 30: 303-321