Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Medical Education in the United States and Canada: A Report to the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching.Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching, New York, NY1910
- The shifting discourses of competence.in: Hodges B. Lingard L. The Question of Competence: Reconsidering Medical Education in the 21st Century. Cornell University Press, Ithaca, NY2012
- To Err Is Human: Building a Safer Health System.National Academies Press, Washington, DC2000
- Enhancing and sustaining empathy in medical students.Med Teach. 2013; 35: e1267-e1301
The views expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education, the American Board of Pediatrics, the Association of Pediatric Program Directors, or the Academic Pediatric Association.
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
Publication of this article was supported by the American Board of Pediatrics Foundation and the Association of Pediatric Program Directors.