- Duffy F.D.
- Gordon G.H.
- Whelan G.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Participants in the American Academy on Physician and Patient's Conference on Education and Evaluation of Competence in Communication and Interpersonal Skills. Assessing competence in communication and interpersonal skills: the Kalamazoo II report.Acad Med. 2004; 79: 495-507
- Effective physician–patient communication and health outcomes: a review.Can Med Assoc J. 1995; 152: 1423-1433
- Physician–patient communication. The relationship with malpractice claims among primary care physicians and surgeons.JAMA. 1997; 277: 553-559
The views expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education, the American Board of Pediatrics, the Association of Pediatric Program Directors, or the Academic Pediatric Association.
The author declares that he has no conflict of interest.
Publication of this article was supported by the American Board of Pediatrics Foundation and the Association of Pediatric Program Directors.