Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A cognitive perspective on medical expertise: theory and implications.Acad Med. 1990; 65: 611-621
- From the educational bench to the clinical bedside: translating the Dreyfus Developmental Model to the learning of clinical skills.Acad Med. 2008; 83: 761-767
- What every teacher needs to know about clinical reasoning.Med Educ. 2004; 39: 98-106
- On acquiring expertise in medicine.Educ Psychol Rev. 1993; 5: 205-221
- How expertise develops in medicine: knowledge encapsulation and illness script formation.Med Educ. 2007; 41: 1133-1139
- Scripts and clinical reasoning.Med Educ. 2007; 41: 1178-1184
- Cognitive aspects of clinical performance during patient workup: the role of medical expertise.Adv Health Sci Educ. 1997; 2: 95-114
- Methods and theory in the study of medical inquiry.Journal of Med Educ. 1972; 47: 85-92