Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Procedural skills of the general internist: a survey of 2500 physicians.Ann Intern Med. 1989; 111: 1023-1034
- Procedural skills training in internal medicine residencies.Ann Intern Med. 1989; 111: 932-938
- Training internists in procedural skills.Ann Intern Med. 1992; 116: 1091-1093
- Procedural experience and comfort level in internal medicine trainees.Gen Intern Med. 2000; 15: 716-722
- Evaluating Training Programs: The Four Levels.Berrett-Koehler, San Francisco, Calif1998
- The four levels: an overview.in: Kirkpatrick D.L. Evaluating Training Programs: The Four Levels. Berrett-Koehler, San Francisco, Calif2006: 21-26
- Accuracy of physician self-assessment compared with observed measures of competence.JAMA. 2006; 296: 1094-1102
- Video recording as a means of evaluating neonatal resuscitation performance.Pediatrics. 2000; 106: 654-658
- Comparison of intubation skills between interfacility transport team members.Pediatr Emerg Care. 2000; 16: 5-8
- Proficiency of pediatric residents in performing neonatal endotracheal intubation.Pediatrics. 2003; 112: 1242-1247
- Screening test length for sequential testing with a standardized-patient examination: a receiver operating characteristic (ROC) analysis.Acad Med. 1992; 67: 592-595
- The future for pediatric residency education: the prescription for more flexibility.J Pediatr. 2009; 154: 157-158
American Board of Internal Medicine. Internal medicine policies. Available at: http://www.abim.org/certification/policies/imss/im.aspx?print#procedures. Accessed September 13, 2013.
- A randomized controlled trial on the effect of educational interventions in promoting airway management skill maintenance.Ann Emerg Med. 2000; 36: 301-309
- Confidence of academic generalist internists and family physicians to teach ambulatory procedures.J Gen Intern Med. 2000; 15: 353-360
- Principles of Biomedical Ethics.5th ed. Oxford University Press, New York, NY2001
- Constructing hierarchical task analysis in surgery.Surg Endosc. 2008; 22: 107-111
- HTA as a framework for task analysis.Ergonomics. 1998; 41: 1537-1552