Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Understanding medical systems.Ann Intern Med. 1998; 128: 293-298
Wikipedia. Systems thinking. Available at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systems_thinking.eg, Accessed September 1, 2013.
- A walk in the patients' shoes: a step toward competency development in systems-based practice.Ambul Pediatr. 2006; 6: 54-57
- A curriculum in systems-based care: experiential learning changes in student knowledge and attitudes.Fam Med. 2004; 36: S98-S104
- Resident front office experience: a systems-based practice activity.Med Educ Online. 2008; 13 (Available at:) (Accessed September 1, 2013): 1-5
- The challenge of complexity in health care.BMJ. 2001; 3223: 625-628
- Tools for tomorrow's health care system: a systems-informed mental model, moral imagination, and physicians' professionalism.Acad Med. 2008; 83: 723-732
- Coping with complexity: educating for capability.BMJ. 2001; 323: 799-803