Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effective physician–patient communication and health outcomes: a review.Can Med Assoc J. 1995; : 152-159
- Doctor–patient communication: the Toronto consensus statement.BMJ. 1991; 303: 1385-1387
- Essential elements of communication in medical encounters: the Kalamazoo consensus statement.Acad Med. 2001; 76: 390-393
- Medical School Objectives Project, Report III. Contemporary Issues in Medicine: Communication in Medicine.Association of American Medical Colleges, Washington, DC1999
- Tomorrow's Doctors: Recommendations on Undergraduate Med Educ.General Medical Council, London, UK1993
- Minutes.American Board of Internal Medicine, Philadelphia, Pa1999
- Assessing physicians' interpersonal skills via videotaped encounters: a new approach for the Royal College of General Practitioners membership examination.J Health Commun. 1999; 4: 143-152
- Assessing communication competence: a review of current tools.Fam Med. 2005; 37: 184-192
Blunck PM. A Communication Competency Assessment Framework: A Literature Review of Communication Competency and Assessment. Portland, Ore: Northwest Regional Educational Lab; Washington, DC: Office of Educational Research and Improvement; 1997. Available at: http://www.worldcat.org/title/communication-competency-assessment-framework-a-literature-review-of-communication-competency-and-assessment/oclc/39305340. Accessed September 13, 2013.
- Mind Over Machine: The Power of Human Intuition and Expertise in the Age of the Computer.Basil Blackwell, Oxford, UK1986
- Surpassing Ourselves: An Inquiry Into the Nature and Implications of Expertise.Open Court Publishing Company, Chicago, Ill1993