Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Racial and ethnic disparities in asthma medication usage and health-care utilization. Data From the National Asthma Survey.Chest. 2009; 136: 1063-1071
- Barriers pediatricians face when using asthma practice guidelines.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2000; 154: 685-693
- Reasons for pediatrician nonadherence to asthma guidelines.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2001; 155: 1057-1062
- How do perceptions of asthma control and severity relate to indicators of asthma status and treatment recommendations by pediatricians?.Pediatr Allergy Immunol Pulmonol. 2012; 25: 17-23
- Patient factors used by pediatricians to assign asthma treatment.Pediatrics. 2008; 122: e195-e201
- Preventive asthma care delivery in the primary care office: missed opportunities for children with persistent asthma symptoms.Acad Pediatr. 2013; 13: 98-104
- Measuring primary care of children in pediatric resident continuity practices: a Continuity Research Network study.Pediatrics. 2007; 120: e262-e271
- Using unannounced standardized patients to assess residents’ competency in asthma severity classification.Ambul Pediatr. 2008; 8: 139-142
- Comparing patients seen in pediatric resident continuity clinics and national ambulatory medical care survey practices: a study from the continuity research network.Pediatrics. 2006; 118: e849-e858
- Howard-Hopkins Center for Reducing Asthma Disparities. Development of the Asthma Control and Communication Instrument (ACCI).Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2005; : A254
- The Asthma Control and Communication Instrument: a clinical tool developed for ethnically diverse populations.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2008; 122: 936-943
- Patient factors that physicians use to assign asthma treatment.Ann Intern Med. 2007; 167: 1360-1366
- An evaluation of vignettes for predicting variation in the quality of preventive care.J Gen Intern Med. 2004; 19: 1013-1018
- Measuring the quality of physician practice by using clinical vignettes: a prospective validation study.Ann Intern Med. 2004; 141: 771-780
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.