Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Mental health in the United States: prevalence of diagnosis and medication treatment for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: United States, 2003.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2005; 54: 842-847
- Prevalence, recognition, and treatment of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in a national sample of US children.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2007; 161: 857-864
- A 14-month randomized clinical trial of treatment strategies for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1999; 56: 1073-1086
- Moderators and mediators of treatment response for children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1999; 56: 1088-1096
- Do stimulants protect against psychiatric disorders in youth with ADHD? A 10-year follow-up study.Pediatrics. 2009; 124: 71-78
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder outcomes for children treated in community-based pediatric settings.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2010; 164: 160-165
- Impact of early school-based screening and intervention programs for ADHD on children’s outcomes and access to services: follow-up of a school-based trial at age 10 years.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2010; 164: 462-469
- Clinical practice guideline: diagnosis and evaluation of the child with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.Pediatrics. 2000; 105: 1158-1170
- Clinical practice guideline: treatment of the school-aged child with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.Pediatrics. 2000; 108: 1033-1044
- ADHD: clinical practice guideline for the diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in children and adolescents.Pediatrics. 2011; 128: 1007-1022
- Psychometric properties of the Vanderbilt ADHD diagnostic parent rating scale in a referred population.J Pediatr Psychol. 2003; 28: 559-568
National Institute for Children's Health Quality. Child health topics: ADHD. Available at: http://www.nichq.org/areas_of_focus/adhd_topic.html. Accessed June 24, 2011.
- Use of practice guidelines in the primary care of children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.Pediatrics. 2004; 114: e23-e28
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in children: excess costs before and after initial diagnosis and treatment cost differences by ethnicity.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2006; 160: 1063-1069
- Patterns of comorbidity, functioning, and service use for US children with ADHD, 2007.Pediatrics. 2011; 127: 462-470
- Implementing the American Academy of Pediatrics attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder diagnostic guidelines in primary care settings.Pediatrics. 2004; 114: 129-140
- Chronic disease management: what will it take to improve care for chronic illness?.Eff Clin Pract. 1998; 1: 2-4
- Computer-assisted management of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.Pediatrics. 2011; 128: e1-e8
- Electronic health record decision support and quality of care for children with ADHD.Pediatrics. 2010; 126: 239-246
National Committee for Quality Assurance. Follow-up care for children prescribed ADHD medication. Available at: http://www.ncqa.org/LinkClick.aspx. Accessed July 5, 2011.
- Screening for behavioral health issues in children enrolled in Massachusetts Medicaid.Pediatrics. 2014; 133: 46-54
- Quality Improvement: Theory and Practice in Healthcare.NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement, Coventry, UK2008
- Computer-assisted management of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.Pediatrics. 2011; 128: e46-e53
- Use of a computerized decision aid for ADHD diagnosis: a randomized controlled trial.Pediatrics. 2013; 132: e623-e629
- Shared decision-making to improve attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.Patient Educ Couns. 2013; 93: 95-101
- National trends in the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.Am J Psychiatry. 2003; 160: 1071-1077
- Race/ethnicity and insurance status as factors associated with ADHD treatment patterns.J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol. 2005; 15: 88-96
- Prevalence of medication treatment for attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder among elementary school children in Johnston County, North Carolina.Am J Public Health. 2002; 92: 231-234
- Medication management of stimulants in pediatric practice settings: a national perspective.J Dev Behav Pediatr. 2000; 21: 322-331
- Shared decision-making in pediatrics: a national perspective.Pediatrics. 2010; 126: 306-314
- Contrasting parents’ and pediatricians’ perspectives on shared decision-making in ADHD.Pediatrics. 2011; 127: e188-e196
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.