Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Kenney GM, Haley JM, Anderson N, et al. Children eligible for Medicaid or CHIP: who remains uninsured, and why? Acad Pediatr. In press.
- How stable is Medicaid coverage for children?.Health Aff. 2007; 26: 520-528
- Enrolling eligible children in Medicaid and CHIP: a research update.Health Aff. 2010; 29: 1350-1355
Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2009. Public Law 111–113. February 4, 2009. Available at: http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-111publ3/pdf/PLAW-111publ3.pdf. Accessed March 6, 2015.
- Improving Medicaid's Continuity of Coverage and Quality of Care.Association for Community-Affiliated Plans, Washington, DC2009
- Maximizing Kids' Enrollment in Medicaid and SCHIP: What Works in Reaching, Enrolling, and Retaining Eligible Children.National Academy for State Health Policy, Washington, DC2009 (Available at:)Accessed November 4, 2014)
- CHIPRA Mandated Evaluation of Express Lane Eligibility: Final Findings.Mathematica Policy Research, Princeton, NJ2013 (Available at:)Accessed November 4, 2014)
- Qualitative Data Analysis: An Expanded Sourcebook.Sage, Thousand Oaks, Calif1994
- Getting Into Gear for 2014: Shifting New Medicaid Eligibility and Enrollment Policies Into Drive.Kaiser Commission on Medicaid and the Uninsured, Washington DC2014 (Available at:)http://kaiserfamilyfoundation.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/8516-getting-into-gear-for-2014-shifting-new-medicaid-eligibility1.pdf(Accessed November 4, 2014)
- Performing Under Pressure: Annual Findings of a 50-State Survey of Eligibility, Enrollment, Renewal and Cost-Sharing Policies in Medicaid and CHIP, 2011–2012.Kaiser Commission on Medicaid and the Uninsured, Washington DC2012 (Available at:)Accessed November 4, 2014)
- CHIPRA Evaluation of the Children's Health Insurance Program: Findings From a Survey of State CHIP Program Administrators.Mathematica Policy Research, Ann Arbor, Mich2013
- Expiring Medicaid and CHIP Provisions Should Be Extended in End-of-Year Legislation.Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, Washington, DC2014
Mathematica Policy Research; Urban Institute; Health Management Associates. CHIPRA Mandated Evaluation of Express Lane Eligibility: Final Findings. December 2013. Available at: http://aspe.hhs.gov/health/reports/2013/ELE/ELE%20Final%20Report%20to%20ASPE%2012%2011%2013.pdf. Accessed November 4, 2014.
US Department of Health and Human Services; Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. HHS FY2015 budget in brief. Available at: http://www.hhs.gov/budget/fy2015/fy-2015-budget-in-brief.pdf. Accessed March 20, 2015.
- The effects of Express Lane eligibility on Medicaid and CHIP enrollment among children.Health Serv Res. 2014; 49: 1268-1289
- Health care utilization among children enrolled in Medicaid and CHIP via Express Lane Eligibility.Health Serv Res. 2014 Oct 7; ([Epub ahead of print])https://doi.org/10.1111/1475-6773.12241
- Report to the Congress on Medicaid and CHIP: June 2014.Medicaid and CHIP Payment and Access Commission, Washington, DC2014 (Available at:)Accessed March 20, 2015)
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.