Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Children's Health Coverage: Medicaid, CHIP and the ACA.Kaiser Family Foundation, Washington, DC2014
- Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance Coverage Continues to Decline in a New Decade.Economic Policy Institute, Washington, DC2012
- CHIPRA Mandated Evaluation of the Children's Health Insurance Program: Final Findings. Report submitted to the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation.Mathematica Policy Research, Ann Arbor, Mich2014
- Findings from the Analysis of the 2011–2012 National Survey of Children's Health. Series of issue briefs submitted to the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation.Mathematica Policy Research and the Urban Institute, Washington, DC2013
- Simplifying children's Medicaid and SCHIP.Health Aff. 2004; 23: 233-246
- The effects of state policy design features on take-up and crowd-out rates for the State Children's Health Insurance Program.J Policy Anal Manage. 2006; 26: 149-175
- The effects of Express Lane eligibility on Medicaid and CHIP enrollment among children.Health Serv Res. 2014; 49: 1268-1289
- Congressionally Mandated Evaluation of the State Children's Health Insurance Program: Final Report to Congress. Report submitted to the US Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation.(Princeton, NJ: Mathematica Policy Research) Urban Institute, Washington, DC2005
- Urban Institute. National findings on access to health care and service use for children enrolled in Medicaid or CHIP.MACPAC Contractor Report. 2012; 1 (Available at:)
Rosenbach M, Irvin C, Merrill A, et al. National Evaluation of the State Children's Health Insurance Program: A Decade of Expanding Coverage and Improving Access—Final Report. Washington DC: Mathematica Policy Research; 2007. Available at: http://www.mathematica-mpr.com/publications/pdfs/schipdecade.pdf. Accessed August 20, 2011.
- The impact of the Medicaid/CHIP expansions on children: a synthesis of the evidence.Med Care Res Rev. 2012; 69: 372-396
- The effect of health insurance on medical care utilization and implications for insurance expansion: a review of the literature.Med Care Res Rev. 2005; 62: 3-30
Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation. Number of children ever enrolled in the Children's Health Insurance Program. Available at: http://kff.org/other/state-indicator/annual-chip-enrollment. Accessed October 23, 2014.
- Methods for the 2012 Survey of Medicaid and CHIP Enrollees and Disenrollees. Report submitted to the US Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation.Mathematica Policy Research, Washington, DC2014
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.