Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- School-based health centers and pediatric practice.Pediatrics. 2012; 129: 387-393
- School-based health centers: improving access and quality of care for low-income adolescents.Pediatrics. 2007; 120: e887-e894
- History and overview of school-based health centers in the US.Nurs Clin North Am. 2005; 40: 595-606
National Assembly on School-Based Health Care. Position statement: school-based health centers and the patient-centered medical home. Available at: http://www.nasbhc.org/atf/cf/%7BB241D183-DA6F-443F-9588-3230D027D8DB%7D/NASBHC%20Position%20Statement%20SBHC%20and%20PCMH.pdf. Accessed December 30, 2013.
- Effectiveness and cost of immunization recall at school-based health centers.Pediatrics. 2012; 129: e1446-e1452
Federico SG. Department of General Pediatrics, School and Community Programs, Denver Health, internal data. Personal communication, May 11, 2015.
- Elementary school–based health center use.Pediatrics. 1998; 101: E12
- Different setting, different care: integrating prevention and clinical care in school-based health centers.Am J Public Health. 2010; 100: 1592-1596
- Advancing school-based health care policy and practice.Am J Public Health. 2010; 100: 1561
- Adolescent hepatitis B vaccination: comparison among 2 high school-based health centers and an adolescent clinic.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2000; 154: 1085-1088
- School-based health centers as patient-centered medical homes.Pediatrics. 2014; 134: 957-964
- The Medical Home. Medical Home Initiatives for Children With Special Needs Project Advisory Committee.Pediatrics. 2002; 110: 184-186
- Qualitative content analysis in nursing research: concepts, procedures and measures to achieve trustworthiness.Nurse Educ Today. 2004; 24: 105-112
- Three approaches to qualitative content analysis.Qual Health Res. 2005; 15: 1277-1288
Stemler S. An overview of content analysis. Pract Assess Res Eval. 7(17). Available at: http://pareonline.net/getvn.asp?v=7&n=17. Accessed October 27, 2010.
- Constructing Grounded Theory.Sage Publications, London2006
- Foundations of Mixed Methods Research: Integrating Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches in the Social and Behavioral Sciences.Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks2009
- Triangulation in qualitative research: evaluation of completeness and confirmation purposes.Image J Nurs Sch. 1993; 25: 237-243
- Implementing and maintaining school-based mental health services in a large, urban school district.J Sch Health. 2000; 70: 201-205
- Bringing parents into school clinics: parent attitudes toward school clinics and contraception.J Adolesc Health. 1992; 13: 269-274
- School-based health center utilization: a survey of users and nonusers.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 1998; 152: 763-767
- Adolescents' willingness to use a school-based clinic in view of expressed health concerns.J Adolesc Health Care. 1988; 9: 208-213
- Student attitudes toward school-based health centers.J Adolesc Health. 1996; 18: 349-356
- Parent and student preferences for services in a school-based clinic.J Sch Health. 1995; 65: 14-17
- The impact of school-based health centers on the health outcomes of middle school and high school students.Am J Public Health. 2010; 100: 1604-1610
- School-located influenza vaccination with third-party billing: What do parents think?.Acad Pediatr. 2014; 14: 241-248
- Life concerns and perceptions of care in adolescents with mental health care needs: a qualitative study in a school-based health clinic.Pediatr Nurs. 2012; 38: 23-30
- The role of school health centers in health care access and client outcomes.Am J Public Health. 2010; 100: 1597-1603
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.