Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Population-based versus practice-based recall for childhood immunizations: a randomized controlled comparative effectiveness trial.Am J Public Health. 2013; 103: 1116-1123
- Collaborative centralized reminder/recall notification to increase immunization rates among young children: a comparative effectiveness trial.JAMA Pediatr. 2015; 169: 365-373
- A randomized trial of the effect of centralized reminder/recall on immunizations and preventive care visits for adolescents.Acad Pediatr. 2013; 13: 204-213
- Effectiveness of centralized text message reminders on human papillomavirus immunization coverage for publicly insured adolescents.J Adolesc Health. 2015; 56: S17-S20
- Provider attitudes toward public–private collaboration to improve immunization reminder/recall: a mixed-methods study.Acad Pediatr. 2014; 14: 62-70
- Colorado annual immunization progress report for CY 2011. Section IX—immunization information systems.Colorado Immunization Information System, Denver, Colorado2011
- Internet, Mail and Mixed-Mode Surveys: The Tailored Design Method.3rd ed. Wiley, New York, NY2009
- Analysis of categorical data by linear models.Biometrics. 1969; 25: 489-504
- Primary Care and Public Health: Exploring Integration to Improve Population Health.National Academies Press, Washington, DC2012
- Barriers to the use of reminder/recall interventions for immunizations: a systematic review.BMC Med Inform Decis Mak. 2012; 12: 145
- Getting under the hood: exploring issues that affect provider-based recall using an immunization information system.Acad Pediatr. 2011; 11: 44-49
- Progress in immunization information systems—United States, 2012.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2013; 62: 1005-1008
- Immunization information systems: a decade of progress in law and policy.J Public Health Manag Pract. 2015; 21: 296-303
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Meaningful use and immunization information systems, 2012. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/programs/iis/meaningful-use/index.html. Accessed February 7, 2013.
- Physicians, EHR vendors struggle with Meaningful Use 2, data shows.Med Econ. 2014; 91: 60
- The Meaningful Use 2 challenge. Recent changes allowing more flexibility for physicians to attest highlight the difficulty of the stage 2 requirements.Med Econ. 2014; 91: 29-32
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Flu vaccination coverage, United States, 2013–14 influenza season. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/flu/pdf/fluvaxview/vax-coverage-1314estimates.pdf. Accessed February 6, 2015.
- Human papillomavirus vaccination coverage among adolescents, 2007–2013, and postlicensure vaccine safety monitoring, 2006–2014—United States.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2014; 63: 620-624
Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion. Healthy People 2020. Available at: http://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/topics-objectives/topic/immunization-and-infectious-diseases. Accessed February 7, 2015.
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.