Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A life course approach to chronic disease epidemiology: conceptual models, empirical challenges and interdisciplinary perspectives.Int J Epidemiol. 2002; 31: 285-293
- Family-centered care. Decreasing health disparities.J Spec Pediatr Nurs JSPN. 2006; 11: 72-76
- Patient- and family-centered care and the pediatrician's role.Pediatrics. 2012; 129: 394-404
- Family-centered care for US children with special health care needs: who gets it and why?.Pediatrics. 2010; 125: 1159-1167
- Care coordination, the family-centered medical home, and functional disability among children with special health care needs.Acad Pediatr. 2015; 15: 185-190
- White-black disparities in family-centered care among children with autism in the United States: evidence from the NS-CSHCN 2005-2006.Acad Pediatr. 2011; 11: 297-304
- Racial and ethnic disparities in pediatric experiences of family-centered care.Med Care. 2010; 48: 388-393
- Medical home disparities are not created equal: differences in the medical home for children from different vulnerable groups.J Health Care Poor Underserved. 2013; 24: 1331-1343
- Medical home disparities between children with public and private insurance.Acad Pediatr. 2011; 11: 305-310
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. MEPS HC-147: 2011 Full Year Consolidated Data File. Available at: http://meps.ahrq.gov/mepsweb/data_stats/download_data/pufs/h147/h147doc.shtml. Accessed February 15, 2016.
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. MEPS HC-155: 2012 Full Year Consolidated Data File. Available at: http://meps.ahrq.gov/mepsweb/data_stats/download_data/pufs/h155/h155doc.pdf. Accessed February 15, 2016.
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. MEPS HC-163: 2013 Full Year Consolidated Data File. Available at: http://meps.s-3.com/mepsweb/data_stats/download_data/pufs/h163/h163doc.shtml. Accessed February 15, 2016.
- Review of quality measures of the most integrated health care settings for children and the need for improved measures: recommendations for initial core measurement set for CHIPRA.Acad Pediatr. 2011; 11: S49-S58.e3
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Patient Experience Measures from the CAHPS Clinician & Group Survey. Available at: http://www.ahrq.gov/sites/default/files/wysiwyg/cahps/surveys-guidance/cg/survey3.0/measures_cg30_2309.pdf. Accessed August 3, 2016.
- Andersen R. Rice T.H. Kominski G.F. Changing the U.S. Health Care System: Key Issues in Health Services Policy and Management. 3rd ed. Jossey-Bass, San Francisco2007
- Re-revisiting Andersen's Behavioral Model of Health Services Use: a systematic review of studies from 1998-2011.Psychosoc Med. 2012; 9 (Doc11)
- Stata Statistical Software: Release 14.StataCorp LP, College Station, TX2015
- Odds ratio or relative risk for cross-sectional data?.Int J Epidemiol. 1994; 23: 201-203
- What's the relative risk?: A method of correcting the odds ratio in cohort studies of common outcomes.JAMA. 1998; 280: 1690-1691
- Alternatives for logistic regression in cross-sectional studies: an empirical comparison of models that directly estimate the prevalence ratio.BMC Med Res Methodol. 2003; 3: 21
- Estimating the relative risk in cohort studies and clinical trials of common outcomes.Am J Epidemiol. 2003; 157: 940-943
- A national and state profile of leading health problems and health care quality for US children: key insurance disparities and across-state variations.Acad Pediatr. 2011; 11: S22-S33
- Perceptions of health care providers' communication: relationships between patient-centered communication and satisfaction.Health Commun. 2004; 16: 363-383
- Access and satisfaction among children in Georgia's Medicaid Program and SCHIP: 2000 to 2003.Health Care Financ Rev. 2008; 29: 43-57
National Center for Health Statistics. Health, United States, 2011: With Special Feature on Socioeconomic Status and Health. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/hus11.pdf. Accessed December 15, 2013.
- Recent health insurance trends for US families: children gain while parents lose.Matern Child Health J. 2014; 18: 1007-1016
- The Medical Expenditure Panel Survey: an overview.Eff Clin Pract. 2002; 5: E1
- The health status of southern children: a neglected regional disparity.Pediatrics. 2005; 116: e746-e753
- Socioeconomic status in health research: one size does not fit all.JAMA. 2005; 294: 2879-2888
- Physician perspectives on medical home recognition for practice transformation for children.Acad Pediatr. 2016; 16: 373-380
Data Resource Center for Child and Adolescent Health. 2011/12 National Survey of Children's Health: Indicator 4.9b: For Those Receiving Care during the Past 12 Months, How Many Children Received Family-Centered Care? Available at: http://childhealthdata.org/browse/survey/results?q=2229&r=1. Accessed February 15, 2016.
- Parents' perception of satisfaction with care from pediatric nurse practitioners instrument.J Pediatr Health Care. 2014; 28: 128-135
- Patient- and family-centered care coordination: a framework for integrating care for children and youth across multiple systems.Pediatrics. 2014; 133: e1451-e1460
- Patient navigation: an update on the state of the science.CA Cancer J Clin. 2011; 61: 237-249
- The role of lay health workers in pediatric chronic disease: a systematic review.Acad Pediatr. 2013; 13: 408-420
- Thinking big, supporting families and enabling coping: the value of social work in patient and family centered health care.Soc Work Health Care. 2015; 54: 422-443
- The impact of the Medicaid/CHIP expansions on children: a synthesis of the evidence.Med Care Res Rev. 2012; 69: 372-396
The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.